Porsche Macan Forum banner

441 - 460 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sorry I don’t understand your comment. I believe they’re different rims and tires. There’s an option to see what they’ll look like on the vehicle and it looks nothing like the factory ones the Macan came with.
Sorry, my mistake - you ordered a 18" square setup (all wheels are identical).
Porsche winter setups are staggered (rear wheels are wider than fronts).
Did you order TPMS sensors?

·
Registered
11 Posts
It comes with a free mounting and hunter road force balance, TPMS ITM UNI-Sensor for European cars, wheel locks (bolts), wheel installation kit (bolts), the front are 18 X 8 and rear 18 X 9.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Anyone have any experience with either of these 20” aftermarket O.Z. wheels?

HyperXT HLT or HyperGT HLT

Also curious if there is a place I can look up the specs (weight, etc) of all of the OEM Macan wheels for comparison purposes as I start looking for new summer wheels.

Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good point. Everyone who’s ever had experience with these wheels has already commented on them here. Thanks for the helpful commemt.

·
Premium Member
5,959 Posts
I have used OZ wheels on my BMW. They are good wheels but get the light weight flow formed ones.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks. Both of these - HyperXT HLT and HyperGT HLT are flow-formed. Both are listed as for the Macan on TireRack. However, the XT are about 10lb heavier and more expensive. On O.Z.'s website, the XT are mentioned as being specific for SUVs, and they mention the Macan. Not sure why anyone would choose the XT, though, given the weight and greater expense, if both are ok on the Macan and look nearly identical. They seem the same in every other way. I feel like the XT wouldn't exist if the GT are not ok on an SUV/CUV, though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Getting ready to place an order for May 2020 delivery on an S. I am thinking of getting the 'free stock 18" wheels' and getting 20" BBS CH-R black with polished lip with a tire of my choice for every day use. Still undecided on AS for the BBS and selling the stock 18"s or mount Summers on the BBS and mount winters on the stock 18"s. GTA area and wintering a couple of months in the south makes me think I don't really need winters or therefore the stock wheels. If that is the case, should i still keep the stock 18's for later trade if there are those that think aftermarket BBS rims are a negative?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked a 2020 Macan a couple of weeks ago and just put on black 20" Rohana RFX10 wheels. I'm trying to figure out how to get black Porsche center caps (76mm) for these wheels. All I can seem to find is center caps for Porsche OEM wheels. Anyone have a place that has Porsche Crest center caps for aftermarket Rohana RF series wheels?

441 - 460 of 474 Posts