Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Macan S 2015
1 Posts
Did this today. Its actually easier to do it trough the back side of the rear right wheel fender/shield (the black plastic cover between the rear bumper and the wheel area). Just remove 3 screws so you can bend it a little to leave some space for your hand.

For me, the sound is the same when its parked and I rev it on sports mode. However, when spirited driving it sounds a bit louder and you can actually hear a flow of air on the back side (like a flow coming out of the exhaust?).

When I first tried while parked I couldn't get any braps/burps and that worried me. But after driving it for 20 minutes and parking it back on my garage, there where all the braps/burps I was missing and I think they even sounded louder. Not sure why there weren't sounding when I was testing it at the beginning. Maybe the car was too cold? I did notice before doing the mod today that sometimes I cant get braps/burps and sometimes I do. I think its due to the temperature buy maybe some of you can comment further?

I also thought the car was a bit more quick? Not sure if its only psychological. But it felt really cool.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The valve triggers at 2450 rpm combined MAF sensor. There is some really good post on it. It mentions losing some low end torque too by doing the mode Per a Pcar advert on what it does. Basically, the valve opens and closes to different levels etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The valve triggers at 2450 rpm combined MAF sensor. There is some really good post on it. It mentions losing some low end torque too by doing the mode Per a Pcar advert on what it does. Basically, the valve opens and closes to different levels etc.
Interesting sharing, can u share more about the value wiring logic (bothe non-PSE and PSE will be fine).
From my study, my 2019 2.0 value keep open when coldstart, idle, gear1 low speed moving and pull over after runing, I am worry about my value didn’t work properly... but someone told me the value will close whe shift from gear1 to gear2, not have chance to verify myself yet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Interesting sharing, can u share more about the value wiring logic (bothe non-PSE and PSE will be fine).
From my study, my 2019 2.0 value keep open when coldstart, idle, gear1 low speed moving and pull over after runing, I am worry about my value didn’t work properly... but someone told me the value will close whe shift from gear1 to gear2, not have chance to verify myself yet.
You are posting the same thing in 2 different discussions? I added my comments to the last one you posted in probably best to not post the same thing in both.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts