Porsche Macan Forum banner
1821 - 1840 of 1869 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Picked up my new 21" Sport Classics from Josh (RADHAUS) a couple of weeks ago and they look gorgeous, especially with that concavity. I was concerned the ride quality would decrease from the stock 20" RS Spyders but they're more comfortable with the new tires and the steering was more responsive right off the bat.

Before:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant

After:
Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Grille

· Registered
17 Turbo PP
73 Posts
New wheels. Forged aluminum 21' GT Design replicas imported from Taiwan. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to weigh them but each wheel feels a few lbs lighter than my 21' Turbos. Surprisingly I actually noticed a difference on the first drive. Love how much the massive PP calipers show. Other mods to come. 🙂

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

· Registered
616 Posts
New wheels. Forged aluminum 21' GT Design replicas imported from Taiwan. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to weigh them but each wheel feels a few lbs lighter than my 21' Turbos. Surprisingly I actually noticed a difference on the first drive. Love how much the massive PP calipers show. Other mods to come. 🙂

View attachment 263385
Wow, beautiful! Great looking wheels.

Mr. Wolfe

· Registered
'15 Macan Turbo. Black on Black: Cobb with OTS Stage 1 w/ AWE Track
20 Posts

View attachment 263385
I love it. I used to rock the storm trooper look on all of my vehicles pre-Porsche

· Registered
20 Posts
Reactions: AvidTurboPP

· Registered
20 Posts
I finally added some carbon fiber to offset the all black

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

· Registered
20 Posts
It's a nice subtle difference on the mirrors too

Grille Car Vehicle Hood Sky

· Registered
12 Posts
Nice! My Macan Turbo also has a 997 companion. (y)
It's a nice combination. I really got the Macan to do trips in because, I don't know, call me crazy but we like to carry a couple of suit cases when we travel and the 997 doesn't do that, lol. It has been surprising on how well the Macan does with spirted driving in the mountains. I believe after I get it lowered and put a modest tune on it, it will seriously be a big 911. Can't wait to get those upgrades done.

1821 - 1840 of 1869 Posts