Porsche Macan Forum banner
1801 - 1820 of 1869 Posts

· Registered
2022 Macan
147 Posts
Detail day today. I love how easy it is to wash and detail the car with ceramic coatings. But I legit hate the rims. Such an absolute pain in the rear to get clean. So many crevices. But when it’s done I love the look of them just wish it wasn’t such a pain.
Your vehicle looks great.

Yes, I can see that about the rims.

The ability to clean the wheel interior was one reason leading to my rim selection. I clean and dry the entire wheel exterior and interior at each washing w/ little difficulty, up to the interior rim lip, the back side of all the spokes and the calipers.

The part I'm still working to perfect is parking so the crest is correctly oriented on all the wheels...

· Registered
10 Posts
I am considering Copper Ruby Red for the color of my 2022 GTS when my allocation comes in. I don't recall seeing any that color around. Does anyone have any pictures they can share. I have not decided about whether to keep the red brakes or go for the black.
I ordered a Copper Ruby Red today, 23 GTS that should be arriving last week of January
Kept the brakes red because why pay more for black brakes?
But honestly both options would look great on that color

· Registered
2022 Macan
927 Posts
Tried waterless (hand) wash at home. Exhausted by the end but happy with the result :)
I am also exploring waterless wash, using it between regular hand washes at home, not too bad.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

· Vendor
940 Posts

Just sharing another- my 2015 Turbo with 2022 21” Spyder Wheels

· Registered
2022 Macan
927 Posts
Reactions: JLF

· Vendor
940 Posts

Same place as usual. Different wheels.

2022 OEM 21” GT Design Wheels in Satin Platinum