Porsche Macan Forum banner

1441 - 1456 of 1456 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's way better in person than pictures. It was jaw dropping when I saw it being backed off the truck. I thought it might be too bright but now that I have it, it's just perfect!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
It's way better in person than pictures. It was jaw dropping when I saw it being backed off the truck. I thought it might be too bright but now that I have it, it's just perfect!!
Couldn't agree more - definitely one of my favourite shades of blue from the Porsche lineup. Suffice it to say that I feel the same way about Mamba Green - much needed vibrancy and enthusiasm to the roads!

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! My gosh, Miami Blue is such a fantastic colour - enjoy in great health!
I have a good solid color combo of Silver with Red Interior. But....I swear, if I had it to do over again I would opt for the Miami Blue. Gorgeous color on this car. What color Interior did you get ?
It has the black interior which I like a lot. The tan is nice but gets kinda dirty looking. And the red is awesome but with MB on the outside I feel like resale would be an issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats! I love my sapphire blue but if Miami blue was available 2 years ago outside of PTS I would have been all over it
I was surprised to see they offered it and Mamba without having to do PTS (and for "just" over $3k). I got mine for the same price they were asking for a similarly optioned silver one, so I am thrilled.

1441 - 1456 of 1456 Posts