Porsche Macan Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1456 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Now that the summer wheels and tires are back on the Macan, it finally looks its best. And having just completed the break-in period, I can now let 'er rip.
Wait... There's a break in period? I asked my dealer when I picked mine up and the Manager said they come broken in already and I can launch control out of the lot if I wanted... I launched immediately :ROFLMAO:. Oops.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
At some point, after washing, vacuuming, wiping, dusting, waxing...I'm gonna have to take something out for a drive. Way too nice a day here today

·
Registered
879 Posts
Some additional photos of my 85K miles 2015 Macan S. I have enjoyed each and every mile. I recently installed the front spoiler, which looks cool on Rhodium Silver, in my opinion. Also, lowered stance by 20mm. In addition, flat6motorsport wheel spacers (10mm/12mm).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
View attachment 230838
View attachment 230839
View attachment 230840
Cete module show mode on my GTS. Cleaned, polished, ceramic coated, summer wheels on..... ready for.... cold and coronavirus still.
I like the drop. But I also have always liked those wheels. My concern, thinking back on the 5-spoke gloss black Hamann wheels I had on a 03.5 M3C, they scratch up really easily just from getting trashed running on the highways. Sand, small pebbles, dirt... I wound up buying mine already with the 20" gray Spyders. After 18 months, I love them more every day. Easy to clean, IMO.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I like the drop. But I also have always liked those wheels. My concern, thinking back on the 5-spoke gloss black Hamann wheels I had on a 03.5 M3C, they scratch up really easily just from getting trashed running on the highways. Sand, small pebbles, dirt... I wound up buying mine already with the 20" gray Spyders. After 18 months, I love them more every day. Easy to clean, IMO.
The sport classics were the wheel I always wanted. I originally had the 21” turbos on it, wasn’t a huge fan of them on mine with the color combo. The machined finish just didn’t go and they were a pain to clean. I work from home so I don’t drive too much but I like to keep it clean. I bought these wheels used and they had a fair amount of surface scratches. I paint corrected them and ceramic coated them and they look great. They will probably need to be cleaned up good every year when I take them off at the end of the fall. Very easy to clean these and I can reach between the spikes and clean the whole inner part as well.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Very true. Easy to clean. Matter of fact, I somehow found my way on to shutterfly and found some of old photos of the M3 and the black Hamann's. Loved that car!

1401 - 1420 of 1456 Posts