Porsche Macan Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1389 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes. I have 'Formula One Pinnacle 15' tint, which is actually 19%.

The factory tint on the rears measured at 22%.
Thanks. I dropped off my wife’s car Tuesday for tint and PPF. I picked 20% as I figured that looked close to the factory. Here is the before:

It should be done later today or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Thanks. I dropped off my wife’s car Tuesday for tint and PPF. I picked 20% as I figured that looked close to the factory. Here is the before:

Do you know what brand they are putting on?

I originally had Xpel Prime XR Plus installed, and found it had a very blue color compared to the factory tint. After getting some feedback from some helpful members here, I had it removed and went with Pinnacle which is a much better match.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you know what brand they are putting on?

I originally had Xpel Prime XR Plus installed, and found it had a very blue color compared to the factory tint. After getting some feedback from some helpful members here, I had it removed and went with Pinnacle which is a much better match.
They use a brand called Madico. I just went with the basic dyed film. I’ve only ever had Llumar on all my vehicles so I will see how this is.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations CyrusPaul. The GTS looks great!

Just picked up ours from the tint/PPF shop. Drove over to Destiny USA so my wife could do some shopping so it’s pretty dirty here:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congratulations CyrusPaul. The GTS looks great!

Just picked up ours from the tint/PPF shop. Drove over to Destiny USA so my wife could do some shopping so it’s pretty dirty here:

Absolutely STEALTH - love it. The tint looks perfect - definitely completes the look!

·
Registered
17 Posts

Your car looks awesome with those red brake calipers. Are those factory? Jealous meter pinned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Absolutely STEALTH - love it. The tint looks perfect - definitely completes the look!
Thanks. We are very happy with how it turned out.

What % / film in front? Looks !
20%, it matches the factory very well.

Your car looks awesome with those red brake calipers. Are those factory? Jealous meter pinned.
Red is the OEM color on GTS models and Turbos with standard steel brakes. Yellow is the optional PCCB. Ours is a GTS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2018 Macan Sport Edition 2.0 with all the options including air suspension and premium package plus...21" sport classics are a nice option.

20190406_141702.jpg
20190608_161530.jpg

1361 - 1380 of 1389 Posts