Porsche Macan Forum banner

1301 - 1317 of 1317 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for the kind words “ butt “ I think the view of the rear end of most Porsche’s is great from behind. The shots I got that day with “ more Macan “ in them came out with an angle I didn’t like.

A few shots of my CGTS from the rear......

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well done on that color

·
Registered
87 Posts
My area received the first snow of the (still technically Fall) season. My GTS has a set of Pirelli Scorpion Winters on 18" rims. It was very easy to control the Macan through a range of curves, steep grades and straights. It was the cornering and braking that impressed me. One part Macan and equal part tires make this a capable for the snow and ice.

Not the best picture but at night during the storm.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
My area received the first snow of the (still technically Fall) season. My GTS has a set of Pirelli Scorpion Winters on 18" rims. It was very easy to control the Macan through a range of curves, steep grades and straights. It was the cornering and braking that impressed me. One part Macan and equal part tires make this a capable for the snow and ice.

Not the best picture but at night during the storm.
Good to know, I haven't taken mine out of the garage yet to test my scorpions in the snow yet but this is very reassuring!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just a beautiful shot! As I was negotiating to buy a night blue SE, which had a leather interior last week, a couple bought it as I was speaking to the SA. This photo makes me regret losing that SE even more. Pulled the trigger on an Agate/standard black----- -- but that blue..........

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is a stunningly beautiful winter scene. But wanted to show you that winter driving in San Diego has it's own hazards. Here a pesky seagull decided to perch on our hood and would not leave.

1301 - 1317 of 1317 Posts