Porsche Macan Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1486 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks for the kind words “ butt “ I think the view of the rear end of most Porsche’s is great from behind. The shots I got that day with “ more Macan “ in them came out with an angle I didn’t like.

A few shots of my CGTS from the rear......

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well done on that color

·
Registered
88 Posts
My area received the first snow of the (still technically Fall) season. My GTS has a set of Pirelli Scorpion Winters on 18" rims. It was very easy to control the Macan through a range of curves, steep grades and straights. It was the cornering and braking that impressed me. One part Macan and equal part tires make this a capable for the snow and ice.

Not the best picture but at night during the storm.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
My area received the first snow of the (still technically Fall) season. My GTS has a set of Pirelli Scorpion Winters on 18" rims. It was very easy to control the Macan through a range of curves, steep grades and straights. It was the cornering and braking that impressed me. One part Macan and equal part tires make this a capable for the snow and ice.

Not the best picture but at night during the storm.
Good to know, I haven't taken mine out of the garage yet to test my scorpions in the snow yet but this is very reassuring!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just a beautiful shot! As I was negotiating to buy a night blue SE, which had a leather interior last week, a couple bought it as I was speaking to the SA. This photo makes me regret losing that SE even more. Pulled the trigger on an Agate/standard black----- -- but that blue..........

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is a stunningly beautiful winter scene. But wanted to show you that winter driving in San Diego has it's own hazards. Here a pesky seagull decided to perch on our hood and would not leave.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Got out to play in the snow a bit today. Summer tires not so great in this stuff, but I wanted a shot with the fancy wheels. (We have A/S tires on the stock wheels) Luckily the Macan's AWD system in Off-Road mode was able to make up for it. :)

View attachment 227960
If you're a PCA member, I think you should submit this (or a similar) photo to them, for their Photo of the Week -- its composition and this particular scenery are so much better than the usual pics in their email newsletter. (And there are very few Macan pics in the newsletter).

From the email newsletter:

Got a stunning shot you want to share? Submit your pictures to [email protected]. Be sure to include your contact information, your region name, and a few sentences about your picture.

That's all I got.

1301 - 1320 of 1486 Posts