Porsche Macan Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1317 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just had it detailed including paint correction, ceramic, etc. The previous owner had, thankfully, put clear film on the entire front and area just below the tailgate.

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sporty and Can Haul Stuff!

I had new wheels and tires installed on my Aston Martin Vantage last Friday. I thought I'd have to get a buddy with a pickup truck help me take the stock wheels home from the installer's shop but I decided to give it a go with my GTS. To my surprise (and the installer's surprise) they fit! I love my Macan GTS!

2 x 255/40/25 + 2 x 2/295/20 fit nicely with the back seats folded and the trunk privacy guard removed

·
Registered
20 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Did you drive all the way from TX to CO? I want to do that sometime :) I'm from Dallas and been to CO once in Fall. Totally fell in love with that state!
Yep! Work wanted me to go to a work-related conference. I told 'em I'd go IF I could put a few vacation days around it AND IF I could drive my own car. They agreed, so I threw together some quick plans! :)

The colors are changing fast. That was on Old Monarch Pass, on Friday. I went back across there today and the colors are already fading a bit.

It's still beautiful up here, but the colors are changing fast.

I did manage to get another pic from that same spot, though, that a memory card issue kept me from on Friday. LOL

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yep! Work wanted me to go to a work-related conference. I told 'em I'd go IF I could put a few vacation days around it AND IF I could drive my own car. They agreed, so I threw together some quick plans! :)

The colors are changing fast. That was on Old Monarch Pass, on Friday. I went back across there today and the colors are already fading a bit.

It's still beautiful up here, but the colors are changing fast.

I did manage to get another pic from that same spot, though, that a memory card issue kept me from on Friday. LOL

View attachment 226631
Those are called 'fire starters' in California.

1261 - 1280 of 1317 Posts