Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,112 Posts
After finally seeing a White 'S' with 21's from the guy who posted today, I have to say I'am finally EXCITED AGAIN... I lost my excitement over the last cpl weeks since its taking so darn long. I won't get my White on Red 'S' until mid July, but this pic gave me hope! Considering mine will be even LOWER since I put Air Susp. on it. It looks so nice without AS and with Grey lower skirts/bumpers! This makes it even more exciting since I will paint ALL grey areas WHITE. I can't wait to see how it comes out!! Photoshop anyone?!

Reactions: Lgoldberg

· Registered
1,112 Posts
I have tried and failed successfully :D
During day time the automatic lights only turn on the LED light bars and not the 4 point LED lights.
Is there an option to just keep on the 4 pt LED's anytime u want?

I have a feeling I'll be driving w/ just the 4pt's often lol. Day and early dusk. Love the way they look!

· Registered
1,112 Posts
I'm new to this forum and wanted to post pictures of my Macan S
Wow!!! Thanks for making me drool!!! Thats the first white on red Macan I've seen!! Cant wait for mine!! AHH!!! Looks AMAZING, CONGRATS!

Reactions: raff2020

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Dealer let me take an 'S' for a while today even though I took a Turbo & an S on Saturday for 90 minutes. Had to bring her home to see how she looked on my driveway :) It's not White on Red, BUT it still works! LOVE this car!

Also took a pic of a silver turbo on 21's that was @ the dealer..

· Registered
1,112 Posts
None too shabby on the driveway, it'll do!
One thing I realized more today than on Sat was how hard it was to see in my blind spot on the passenger side. A bit of a challenge to switch lanes & see whats happening on either side. Will take some getting used to, thats for sure. Wish I kept my LCA on my build :( I removed it last minute because I didnt think I needed it.. ugh!

· Registered
1,112 Posts
I have Aspherical (blind-spot) Mirrors on my R which are great for blind spot. I asked the gent. we did the test drive with and he said that Porsche Europe has them but I am yet to start searching for them.
I would definitely go for them if I find them.

Found them:Macan Aspheric Mirror:porsche Parts & Porsche Accessories - Wholesale Porsche Parts & Tequipment
I'll see what happens after I start spending more time in the car... If I get used to it & its ok, then great, but if it continues to be a challenge & dangerous I will have to do something... Not worth the risk as I spend a lot of time driving. 50km TO work and 50km from work everyday, all hiway driving.

· Registered
1,112 Posts
HURRRRRY with the interior lol... smash the window to take some pics for us! LOL

God I can't wait for my car... I find it amazing how we click a few clicks with our mouse on a keyboard and BOOM, Porsche makes it come to life exactly as we want it. Awesome!

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Here is @Scoop 's Mahogany Macan! Posting on his behalf since he is unable to post, so he asked me to do it!

Attachments

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Owners: Is there a way to automatically FOLD the mirrors when you park?
@parket PERFECTION!!! unreal... Congrats!

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Few pics I took when I took a demo S for a ride.

Metallic black, Chrome Trim, Chrome Roof Rails, 14 way Black Interior, 21"wheels with AS on low setting in this pic.

Attachments

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Say hello to my little friend!!!!

Big thanks to the guys @ PFaff for making things right & going out of their way to make me happy & making my life easier so I didnt get stuck having to pick up the car NEXT wk. Awesome job! Happy to finally be an owner! 11 months later!!

>:D>:D>:D

Attachments

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Reactions: gobobbie

· Registered
1,112 Posts
I'm wondering why some people black out their plate numbers? It's not like it's private. Anyone walking down the street can see my Macan and it's plate, and even see my VIN if they are so inclined.

I'm just just wondering if there is something I'm missing here?

btw NICE! and I'm sure it feels great to finally have it!
Im just a private guy :) No real reason to be honest...

· Registered
1,112 Posts
Nothing like a 5:30am photoshoot in VERY heavy fog.

Sorry the pics suck, tough to get decent pics w/ an iphone in the fog/bad lighting. Forgot to put the air suspension on low in the last pic (NOT my house!).. Makes such a difference in pics as it doesn't sit properly on anything but low setting.

#FOGLIFE

Attachments

· Registered
1,112 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts