Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
After finally seeing a White 'S' with 21's from the guy who posted today, I have to say I'am finally EXCITED AGAIN... I lost my excitement over the last cpl weeks since its taking so darn long. I won't get my White on Red 'S' until mid July, but this pic gave me hope! Considering mine will be even LOWER since I put Air Susp. on it. It looks so nice without AS and with Grey lower skirts/bumpers! This makes it even more exciting since I will paint ALL grey areas WHITE. I can't wait to see how it comes out!! Photoshop anyone?!
Nice 21" 911 Turbo Design Wheels! :)

Reactions: Bull_Market

· Registered
118 Posts
Anyone has tried to see if you are able to turn both the 4 Point LED and the LED bar day time running light in the bottom ON at the same time?

· Registered
118 Posts
@HoustonFirstMacan posted this pic which shows both on:

Only when I turn Off the engine and park, both light were ON. However when I ready to go, turn ON the engine and the light (either Auto settings or any other settings. Both of these lights can not be ON at the same time. The main head light in the middle and the Day Time Running Light strip in the bottom can be both ON at the same time but the four point LED lights and the Day Time Running Light strip in the bottom could not be ON at the same time. Not sure if it just me and personal factory preset settings or something. I am going to the dealer to day for the PPC activation/installation and will check on this light settings.

· Registered
118 Posts
Thanks...on Mac says compress. Alrighty then. Few more photos...
3rd photo shows alternate mount of front plate. Lots of room there without amp.

View attachment 3
Does it spare tire come and fill with air? I was told that it won't fit if fill up with air. So does not helpful at all incase of flat tire and emergency (especially when you run out of warranty) :(
View attachment 2
Four point LED lights was ON and the Day Time Running Light strip in the bottom was OFF >>> Could you try to see if you can make both ON at the same time (at any settings and >>>> ready to drive away mode) ?

· Registered
118 Posts
I have tried and failed successfully :D
During day time the automatic lights only turn on the LED light bars and not the 4 point LED lights.
Only either the MAIN head lights and LED Day Time Running Light strips in the bottom (under the main headlights and right below the LED signal lights) can be ON or the 4-Point LED lights can be ON.

However, when all ON. The 4-Point LED lights are OFF correct? Can not ALL ON at the same time? I have been trying to turn both 4-Points LED light ON at the same time with the LED Day Time Running Light strips in the bottom (under the main headlights and right below the LED signal lights) but impossible. Went to the dealer and they could not change the settings too. Even they tried to computer reset to Canadian settings. The guy said could not make all the Lights ALL ON at the same time LEGALLY in the US. Not sure if that statement is TRUE or he does not know how to do it since this Macan is so new to them? However, I talk to other guy, he said he knows someone at the dealer can do it (but have to pay $$$ for it since that might be illegal and might get the guy in trouble!).

Also, have you noticed the little tail light European in the bottom with next to the back-up lights and brake lights. Only the driver side can be ON but not the passenger side correct? I was told that was the European design?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts