Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Becasue Porsche is bringing the 911 Targa Back!!!!!

Retro and Futuristic. Lets see if i can convince the wife to take my car instead of the Macan and i'll pick up a new Targa. Although i have a nice bed and i doubt the 911 will be as comfy ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Im sure most of the people here aren't just buying the Macan for themselves and nothing else. I might as well tell people to hold off on buying a Macan because the Smart Car is getting a refresh lol.

Can we fit 5 people and all the cargo we want in a 911 Targa back?

·
Registered
71 Posts
OOoooo, I have never seen this Porsche Targa before. The back window with the B-pillar that goes across the roof is really cool.

Any idea on when this awesome car will be back on the market? Where did you get this info?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sure most of the people here aren't just buying the Macan for themselves and nothing else. I might as well tell people to hold off on buying a Macan because the Smart Car is getting a refresh lol.

Can we fit 5 people and all the cargo we want in a 911 Targa back?
Um, no.

Give you're head a shake, you just compared a 911 Targa with a Smart Car. I don't need two cars to haul family and gear...

I already have a Panamera and my wife is in a GLK. I'm trying to get her to take the Panamera so I can get the Targa ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do you think the Targa will be a two-seater or will Porsche try to cram a back seat in there? I hope they keep it to two seats. That will ensure that there is an acceptable amount of trunk space.

it could be far in the future before we see this car on market though. We will have to at least wait till 2015. What vehicle will Porsche be working on after the Macan comes out?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Do you think the Targa will be a two-seater or will Porsche try to cram a back seat in there? I hope they keep it to two seats. That will ensure that there is an acceptable amount of trunk space.

it could be far in the future before we see this car on market though. We will have to at least wait till 2015. What vehicle will Porsche be working on after the Macan comes out?

they won't, they won't go that far into doing this. if anything they might make it a 2+2 type of coupe just for insurance purposes.
if it happens it will probably be as bad as this....

as you can see there's very little space.

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Hmmm. . . bit of an exaggeration. SRT Jeep, RS5, Caddy CTS-V **** even a Mustang GT. .. There are a few vehicles well under that 83K that will wreck the Turbo from 0-60 and quarter mile. I'd say the S is more of a bargain for what you get.

And I find it humourous that the word "h-e-c-k" gets asterisked on this site :p

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Hmmm. . . bit of an exaggeration. SRT Jeep, RS5, Caddy CTS-V **** even a Mustang GT. .. There are a few vehicles well under that 83K that will wreck the Turbo from 0-60 and quarter mile. I'd say the S is more of a bargain for what you get.

And I find it humourous that the word "h-e-c-k" gets asterisked on this site :p
You can't compare the Macan to sports cars. The Macan for its class is a bargain in terms of performance.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.