Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard. You car sound almost the same as mine. The only options I got were carbon trim, online option and backup camera. Winter will indeed be long and miserable

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tricked mine out a bit more - figured if I'm going to spend this much, I might as well get what I want and not have any regrets!

Panoramic roof/keyless/camera/chrono/voice/air susp/21" wheels/seat ventilation
and red seat belts at the wife's request.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Funny, when my wife and I were talking options she was, um, determined that we should get the Porsche crest on the front seats above everything else. At least I got the premium plus package out of the deal. Congrats!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Funny, when my wife and I were talking options she was, um, determined that we should get the Porsche crest on the front seats above everything else. At least I got the premium plus package out of the deal. Congrats!
Ask her what is on your current car's headrests (without actually looking). If she gets it wrong, say No to the porsche crests :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
actually one thing to note is that it's nearly impossible to have the embossing done aftermarket (logo copyright etc).

thankfully though you can replace the entire headrest, suncoast sells embossed headrests for the cayenne so macan ones should be the same :) (although these don't appear adjustable front-back)

·
Registered
455 Posts
actually one thing to note is that it's nearly impossible to have the embossing done aftermarket (logo copyright etc).

thankfully though you can replace the entire headrest, suncoast sells embossed headrests for the cayenne so macan ones should be the same :) (although these don't appear adjustable front-back)
Macan headrests, at least in the Turbo specs, are adjustable horizontally and vertically.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Macan headrests, at least in the Turbo specs, are adjustable horizontally and vertically.
yep my wording was bad, that's what I meant. The suncoast part does not appear to be horizontally adjustable, whereas all the macan headrests are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.