Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I would like to buy the OEM trunk/cargo cover for my Macan since the previous owner didn’t have it. Perhaps someone here no longer uses it and would like to get back all the space it takes in their garage and make a few bucks. I assume it comes in all the different interior colors but I’m looking for black. Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am in Maryland. I am willing to sell mine. I do not plan on ever using it. Feel free to PM me about it. Say $200+ shipping?

·
Registered
2018 Macan Base
2 Posts
Hello all. I know this is an old post, but I am currently in the same position as Adolfo. I recently bought a CPO 2018 base Macan with black interior that has no rear cargo cover. I am hesitating to pay $500 to buy from the dealer, but I'd really like one. Anyone (especially in Southern California) looking to get rid of theirs?

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Hello all. I know this is an old post, but I am currently in the same position as Adolfo. I recently bought a CPO 2018 base Macan with black interior that has no rear cargo cover. I am hesitating to pay $500 to buy from the dealer, but I'd really like one. Anyone (especially in Southern California) looking to get rid of theirs?
If you end up getting a all weather one such as Weather Guard you will find in order to use the OEM hooks you have to cut a holes in the new mat. I wish a manufacturer would figure out how to get around that issue.

·
Registered
2018 Macan Base
2 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I actually just ordered the shallow Porsche liner from the dealer. It's the upper cargo area cover (that opens with the rear hatch) that I need. OEM seems to be the only option there (which I don't mind). It's just the price tag that I'd like to avoid, especially if somebody has one they don't want.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, just joined after buying a '19 Macan S. I too am looking for a rear cargo cover, preferably black. Denver area here. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all, just joined after buying a '19 Macan S. I too am looking for a rear cargo cover, preferably black. Denver area here. Thanks
I have the hard cover and soft retractable cover. Let me know if you’re interested

·
Registered
114 Posts
I’m looking. What is the color? I have Agate Grey interior, hoping to find one that color

what are you asking for price between the retractable and the hard cover?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts