Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

im looking to buy oem 20" spyder wheels
i do not care about the condition of wheels except crack.

located YVR,
if you are living outside of Vancouver, i ll pay shipping fee

message me ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have low mileage 20 inch RS Spyder wheels and tires in Calgary

Set is safely stored in my garage in Calgary as I had my winter set on my 2015 Macan S when I recently hit a deer. My vehicle was written off by insurance and I bought an X3 as I need more back seat room for kids. I can get you tread depth and such but I have less than 17,000 km on those wheels and never been on a track. Also have original Roof Rack system available (used once) and both sets of winter and summer floor mats for sale.

Can follow-up with pictures and such too.

-Malcolm

·
Registered
467 Posts
Set is safely stored in my garage in Calgary as I had my winter set on my 2015 Macan S when I recently hit a deer. My vehicle was written off by insurance and I bought an X3 as I need more back seat room for kids. I can get you tread depth and such but I have less than 17,000 km on those wheels and never been on a track. Also have original Roof Rack system available (used once) and both sets of winter and summer floor mats for sale.

Can follow-up with pictures and such too.

-Malcolm
And how did the dear make out?

·
Registered
15 Posts
all four front airbags popped and fluids were leaking so the insurance company got really negative on repairing it really quickly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
PM the price for the rails, please? If OK with Vanmacan, maybe we can combine the shipping to Vancouver.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts