Porsche Macan Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Have you found one yet? My local dealer has what appears to be a nice Turbo w/PP for $65K CPO. 2017.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Have you found one yet? My local dealer has what appears to be a nice Turbo w/PP for $65K CPO. 2017.
I actually had agreed to buy a 2015 loaded turbo from someone but the PPI found the timing chain cover oil leak, so the owner is fighting with Porsche to try to get it covered post-warranty. I didn't really want to wait around for all of that to be resolved if the right car came along. Well, it did....but it's not a Macan. Got a Ferrari FF instead, just made the deal yesterday. Certified with 2-year unlimited mile warranty. Amazing spec too. Obviously very different than the Macan but I've been shopping FF's for a while now.

A few pics, pardon the absolutely terrible lighting, sales guy was taking them inside the warehouse with what appears to be a phone from 2006:

·
Registered
2018 Macan Turbo PP, 2013 911S manual, 1991 C4 Coupe
49 Posts
Nice, obviously quite different, but must be a great drive. Let us know how you like it, one of the cars I considered down the road.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I remember my wife and I catching a 30 minute episode of this car being pain-stakingly built. Holy cow! It was the ir test drive that blew me away. They had it out in a field in waist-high snow. Just smashing into the drifts! There was another episode we caught on the Audi R8. Not bad. But not at the same level of perfection as Ferrari.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts