Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Porsche purchase. Searching high and low for the right build. Needs to have PTV and Chrono. Let me know if you're considering a sale. Thanks!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Have you checked out the U. S. Porsche website? The have a locating tool on there; works pretty well. Great way to find a good CPO with your wants/needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you checked out the U. S. Porsche website? The have a locating tool on there; works pretty well. Great way to find a good CPO with your wants/needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i did yea, not much out there. So many bizarre builds. Looking forone similar to the gray one that sold on this forum.

let me know if you see anything :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an '18 GTS, Jet Black on Black that I'm interested in selling. Extras include Radenzo RC M professionally installed, A set of custom 21" ForgeLine SE1 in Transparent Smoke, including Michelin Latitude Sports (the black 20" have Latitude All-Season)

35K Miles as of today, looking for $62.5
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
Prod Month: 2017-12-22
VIN: WP1AG2A5XJLB60553
Price: $85,500.00
Exterior: Jet Black Metallic
Interior: Leather Package in Black

BASE - Macan GTS
2T - Jet Black Metallic
1Y1 - Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV+)
  • Variable torque distribution through controlled braking on rear wheels
  • Electronically controlled, fully variable differential lock for increased agility and steering precision as well as traction and vehicle stability
2FX - Heated Multifunction Sport Steering Wheel in Carbon Fiber
41L - 20" RS Spyder Design Wheels in Black
4D3 - Seat Ventilation (Front)
5MH - Carbon Fiber Interior Package
7UG - Navigation Module for Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
Navigation Module
Hard drive containing 3D map display and 3D navigation map supporting city and terrain models with satellite image overlay, dynamic route calculation, advanced dynamic route guidance based on various traffic flow data (only possible with internet data connection via Porsche Connect Plus option), automatic route tracing, and subsequent reverse route navigation. Navigation by compass and GPS in regions not covered by map data.
7Y& - Lane Change Assist (LCA)
Lane Change Assist (LCA)
  • Driver assistance function for lane changes
  • Continuous monitoring of the area to the back of and beside the vehicle
  • Visual signal in the side mirror to warn the driver of any hazards
  • Activation via button in the driver's door
8EY - LED headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)
  • LED Main Headlights
    Full LED headlights with low/high beams in LED technology, automatic headlight leveling, and LED 4-point daytime running lights
  • Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
    Includes:
Dynamic Cornering Light
Dynamic cornering lights swivel the low beam in accordance with cornering characteristics, depending on the steering angle.
  • Static Cornering Light
    Static cornering lights are activated based on steering angle at low speed in tighter corners or while stationary.
  • Speed-Dependent Headlight Range Control
    Speed-dependent headlight range control increases light distribution after 3,300 feet at 68 mph or higher, or immediately after 81 mph and above provided the steering wheel is not turned sharply.
  • High Beam Assistant
    When a camera located inside the rear-view mirror detects the headlights of an oncoming vehicle, the high beams are automatically turned off at a distance of approximately 2,600 feet. If the taillights of a vehicle traveling in front are detected, the high beam is then turned off at a distance of approximately 1,300 feet.
9JB - Smoking Package
9VL - Bose® Surround Sound System
BOSE® Surround Sound System with 12 loudspeakers including center speaker and a subwoofer integrated into the vehicle body. Fully active sound system with a total output of 555 watts. BOSE® Centerpoint® 2 and SurroundStage® technologies enable the system to play stereo recordings in a virtual surround mode. AudioPilot® Noise Compensation Technology ensures that the acoustic pattern is constant and well balanced in all driving conditions.
G1D - Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
IV2 - Porsche Connect Plus
Apple CarPlay™
4G LTE module
Updatable onboard maps (first 3 years)
Embedded SIM card
Online navigation & infotainment services (activated through Porsche Connect Customer Portal)
Wireless signal booster
Porsche Car Connect*

PE5 - Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package
PJ8 - Premium Package Plus
  • BOSE® Surround Sound System
  • Auto-dimming mirrors
  • Seat Heating (Front and Rear)
  • Panoramic Roof System
  • Porsche Entry & Drive
QR5 - Sport Chrono Package i.c.w. PCM
  • Analog and Digital Stopwatch
    On top of dashboard
  • SPORT PLUS Button
    On center console, affects throttle characteristics, systems such as PSM and PTM
  • Performance Display
    In Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
  • Launch Control
    Activation of racing start function and motorsport derived gearshift strategy
VF - Leather Package in Black

1 - 5 of 5 Posts