Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had this one done........never even knew about it.
Work says " Replace filter element for tank leakage diagnosis module"
4 parts installed. Anyone else had it, heard of it ? Gas tank related i guess........

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just had this one done........never even knew about it.
Work says " Replace filter element for tank leakage diagnosis module"
4 parts installed. Anyone else had it, heard of it ? Gas tank related i guess........
What year and model do you have?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry but you drive a 2016 Manual Transmission? I do not know what M T stands for. I even googled it.
M ?
T= Turbo?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am new to the Macan World, but not the Porsche world so when I see MT I assume a manual, not a Macan Turbo.... I guess I am never too old to learn something new....

·
Registered
2018 GTS
165 Posts
A manual in the Macan would be interesting but not available. I was just sharing that a lot include it in their signature, I do not because I have not figured out how to do so just yet.

I do believe it to be a Macan Turbo as well.

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Macan turbo.......there is no manual version Macan....and pretty sure they all have the same fuel tank....except diesel ?

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
....pretty sure they all have the same fuel tank....except diesel ?
For North America, the 75 L fuel tank is standard. In Europe and elsewhere, the standard fuel tank is 65 L, and the 75 L fuel tank is optional for the gasoline Macan.

I think the diesel cars had a 60 L tank......but someone with a diesel will have to confirm that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts