Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have white instrument clusters? Can you share pictures? I read on a thread that it is an option that can be obtained at the dealer, but I could not find this. Anyone have experience with how to get this? Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have white gauges. Hard to get a good pic since it's dark out, but here ya go.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize this was in the Canada regional forum! Just saw it in Active Topics and thought I'd post since I have white gauges :)

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Great - thanks for the picture. Are the gauges readable in the Texas sunlight - one of the gripes I have with my darker cluster on the 2018 GTS is that the gauges are unreadable during the day.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great - thanks for the picture. Are the gauges readable in the Texas sunlight - one of the gripes I have with my darker cluster on the 2018 GTS is that the gauges are unreadable during the day.
In the month I've owned the car I've never noticed an issue.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have white gauge faces on my Boxster GTS. The Boxster instrument cluster is virtually identical to that on the Macan, and I have black faces on my Macan, so I've lived with both. While not perfect, the white faces are much easier to read in daylight, and pretty much the same at night. The only time they're hard to read is during twilight, when the gauges are lit but there is still a lot of light coming from outside. In this situation the numbers are a little hard to see. If I had it to do over again I'd get white faces on my Macan. I had no idea just how bad the black faces are in bright sunlight.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Opted for black on my 17 Macan, if I had to do it over I would go with garnet. It is a stellar look and not something you see everyday. I have the compass instead of clock and have thought about swapping in a garnet one. I did see another thread about that some time back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
was this an option? or came standard? Mine are black faced but they are a bit too dark during the day, so was hoping to see where white back gauges would be available.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Opted for black on my 17 Macan, if I had to do it over I would go with garnet. It is a stellar look and not something you see everyday. I have the compass instead of clock and have thought about swapping in a garnet one. I did see another thread about that some time back.
This gives you a sense of how they look together

1 - 15 of 15 Posts