Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Carmine Red GTS with the black spyders. I'm not a huge fan of the black because the wheels don't pop because the tires are black also, of course. I don't like the silver either. I'm thinking about powered coated the wheels some type of gun metal grey color, does anyone have pics of their powered coating colored wheels?

Trying to trade my black spyders for the 21 inch turbo wheels is difficult.

Kevin

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree with you 100%. I have a CR GTS that also has the black spiders on it. I think a medium gun metal would look great. I am hoping you end up doing this so I can see the result.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I second that. The 'style' these days are black wheels. I originally was going to create a Black Edition by blacking out lettering, emblems, wheels and decals. Then I realized I actually like my choices.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My macan is volcano gray and I have the 20" wheels painted to match. I think the colored crest in the center is a nice pop of color. It took me sometime to get used to the cars that were black with black wheels but for a slick car like a Porshe, I think it looks great all dark or in crazy colors like yellow, miami blue, green...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts