Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This came with my Macan and it was in the trunk. I've tried searching on Porsche's parts and could not find it. I don't think it is a barrier.
Luggage and bags Bag Textile Grey Material property

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Is is a barrier - for pets and/or cargo. It is intended to fit one end into the receptacles in the ceiling.

One was recently - within the last day or two - sold in this forum. The seller had one that was new and included the bag.

Search...

·
Registered
909 Posts
To me, that part does not look the same as the pet barrier. I don't see the hooks that go into the ceiling, nor the ones that go into the floor.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Trunk

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
OK - it's not the pet barrier.

The question remains, "What is it?".

Is it even a part for a Porsche Macan?

OP: How about a bit of due diligence? See if you can find a part number on this mystery item.

·
Registered
2021 Macan GTS
257 Posts
Looks to me like a retractable cargo area cover with an extra piece (the net portion) that can go up to roof or down to the floor when rear seats are down for load management.

Possibly for a Cayenne?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've looked for sticker and on the part for any kinds of numbers and nada. The bottom part is storage mesh and top part pulls out about a foot as a cover. I did search for Cayenne accessories and nothing similar so it maybe for another car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts