Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been contemplating a new Macan and saw this beauty on a walk this morning. Does anyone know if this is the Chalk color? I wasn't too crazy about Chalk when building online but really loved it in person. Any ideas?

·
Registered
298 Posts
That is indeed chalk (or Crayon if you’re in the EU). Chalk takes on whatever light is around it, sometimes it looks more white, more gray, more silver.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This color is made for the GTS black accents....unless you like a more hey-look-at-me Mamba or Carmine (not that there's anything wrong with that----it's just not for this old guy.) And if you're doubly dumb after dropping $3K just for paint, add another $3K for the complimentary Espresso higher end leather.

Reactions: MAPC

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I've been contemplating a new Macan and saw this beauty on a walk this morning. Does anyone know if this is the Chalk color? I wasn't too crazy about Chalk when building online but really loved it in person. Any ideas?
1) Welcome to the forum.

2) If you see the car again, you can take a pic of the VIN and run it through VIN Analytics and you'll have a definitive list of all the options of the car.

3) There are a boatload of threads here, touting (or not) the respective merits of the various Macan trim levels and assorted options. Do you have an idea of what sub-model interests you, or the amount of money you want to spend, etc.?

·
Registered
256 Posts
This color is made for the GTS black accents....unless you like a more hey-look-at-me Mamba or Carmine (not that there's anything wrong with that----it's just not for this old guy.) And if you're doubly dumb after dropping $3K just for paint, add another $3K for the complimentary Espresso higher end leather.
As long as it makes one happy, priceless!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts