Porsche Macan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 303 Posts
I feel for you guys outside the US. :crying:

We do get charged for the $995 delivery fee, whether for European or US delivery. Ohh, it is more than 30% since 1 euro = 1.25 $.

Hi there,

I placed my order for Macan S on 10/31/14. I reluctantly sold my 2000 911 Carrera earlier in the month to make room. My original ETA was mid March 2015 but the ETA has just moved up to mid February. My order was fixed on 11/26 and went into the body shop on 12/9 so Christmas comes early! I have been silent stalker of Forum up until now. Now I need to find out how to put a GPS tracker on my build and get it home.

Looking forward to participating in this forum.
I am hoping for the same luck as you. My order was placed Oct 18 and locked Nov 14. Current estimate is March 27... do hope it is earlier.

Good luck with your ride

Reactions: Pingman
This is my first rodeo! Currently I own a Lexus RX 330, which I have loved primarily due to the reliability and customer service. I am a single female, and love cars. I fell in love with the Macan.

I am a little worried above the issues I have read about. Have they all been resolved?

I can't afford a loaded version, but would love the base plus nav, heated seats and the panoramic roof. Any other must haves?

Has anyone seen the Palladium color?
I just put deposit down yesterday. Saw Palladium real-time swatch. Swatch considerably LESS pale beige (i.e. see recent Lexus SUV) than shimmery gold. In other words - to me (mind you swatch was small) Palladium more Las Vegas, less Monaco. It had a certain color-of-money tone. (To me) leaning toward tacky. But to each his own.
Also saw phone pic of just- delivered Palladium car - darker and more glittery than expected.

Hi all. Uncle Jack here. New to the board. Just took delivery of my palladium silver S (badge delete) with red/black leather interior last Friday. Only waited about 9 weeks from order date to pick up at Hartford, CT dealer. To Trooper John: My only other performance car is a 2000 M5, for which, like you, I waited a year (and which I still have -78k miles on it). Trouble locating OEM wheels so ordered a set of BBS SR w Pirelii Scorpion snows. This is MFP (My First Porsche) and I am so happy to be part of this welcoming community.

Hey everyone. We've had our 'S' for a month now and really like it. Have been looking at sport SUV's for some time and fell for the Macan during a visit to our daughter's in Ill. No dealer here so stopped in Columbus on the way home and ordered in mid August with delivery occuring in mid November. No issues just waiting for break-in period to be over. WooHoo!

My SA told me that the vehicle was complete on 12-12-14! I have no idea how I moved up in line and am not about to ask why.

So far I am pleased with my Macan's acceleration!

I am hoping for the same luck as you. My order was placed Oct 18 and locked Nov 14. Current estimate is March 27... do hope it is earlier.

Good luck with your ride

@baxterb Has your SA given you an update on your vehicle production? If you locked on 11-14, your car should already be completed. Good Luck!

My Macan S made in into the port of Emden on 12-19 but I suspect shipments will slow down during holidays. My SA will be sending me the Vehicle Delivery Code so I can while away the holidays looking for passing ships.

@baxterb Has your SA given you an update on your vehicle production? If you locked on 11-14, your car should already be completed. Good Luck!

My Macan S made in into the port of Emden on 12-19 but I suspect shipments will slow down during holidays. My SA will be sending me the Vehicle Delivery Code so I can while away the holidays looking for passing ships.
I may have some of my terms wrong. I got the schedule below when I provided my config in October. The schedule they have communicated is as follows:

V200 Delivery date determined 11/14/2014
V250 Vehicle fixed 01/16/2015
V260 Vehicle entry to body shop (CP 0.0) 01/30/2015
V270 Vehicle exit production (CP 7.8) 01/30/2015
V300 Vehicle completion (CP 8.0) 01/30/2015 02/06/2015
V331 Entry port Emden 02/13/2015
V332 Exit port Emden 02/20/2015
U000 Entry port Davisville 03/13/2015
NA10 PDI in
NA19 PDI finished
V810 Release for transport - Monroney printed
U001 Exit port Davisville 03/20/2015
O400 Dealer invoiced
V900 Dealer Inventory 03/27/2015

I have been in constant contact with the dealer and (because of the good input from this forum) made some additional changes. Added the 21" Turbo Design Wheels, Comfort Lighting, Cargo Management and 3 Zone Climate Control.

As of Friday they are still indicating a March delivery but No additional changes can be made.

It still may move up but for now, its still end of March... thanks for asking. Looking forward to your posted pics.

AB

Tony from Tulsa

Macan S white with Luxor Beige interior received car 1st week Dec. Previous cars Jaguars & BMW, never owned a Porsche before. The ride handling & comfort are great as good as any car I have owned & better than many. Interior ergonomics just average.
Infotainment & Premium Plus package
LKA & LA
ACC
14 Memorial seats
Comfort lighting
Bose

Ayesha from Orlando, FL

Ordered a macan S in September. Still haven't figured out how to pronounce it correctly. Dealer called me last month and said my delivery would be in June July if I didn't buy the car that just arrived in his showroom. Passed on it because I love my build too much. Finally got a confirmed ready date last week! Apparently theres only one in all of Florida you can test drive and its all the way in Tampa.

Glad I found this place to help me "cope" until April.

I've just placed an order for a Macan S but haven't got a delivery date yet. I've had many Porsche two seaters starting with a 356C back in 1968. The Macan will be intended as both a daily driver and a trip car. I do my own service work and look forward to learning about this new toy.

Hey forum members!

Just joined up to get the latest news and info on the Macan. I've owned a Cayenne S and I currently own a 911. Great vehicles. My wife drives a 335d (diesel) and loves the torque, but its time to change -- so we're waiting for the Macan diesel to hit the US. In the meantime, I'll be checking in pretty regularly.

Hey forum members!

Just joined up to get the latest news and info on the Macan. I've owned a Cayenne S and I currently own a 911. Great vehicles. My wife drives a 335d (diesel) and loves the torque, but its time to change -- so we're waiting for the Macan diesel to hit the US. In the meantime, I'll be checking in pretty regularly.
Welcome Jetpack. A lot to learn from lots of people here.

Hello, I'm new to the Porsche world and am waiting for my Agate grey Macan to be delivered in May (hopefully)! Can't wait to get my hands on it after test driving it many times. Driving a 2012 E350 4matic now. Very interesting forum!

Hello, I'm new to the Porsche world and am waiting for my Agate grey Macan to be delivered in May (hopefully)! Can't wait to get my hands on it after test driving it many times. Driving a 2012 E350 4matic now. Very interesting forum!
Welcome to the Porsche Macan Forum World. Congrats on your choice.

281 - 300 of 303 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.