Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Familiar indeed. I hope you are happy with the system. We have gotten some very positive feedback and have almost sold out of our first batch here in the US. We have one remaining and more on the way. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to assist. Thanks again for your purchase and enjoy your ride!!

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Remus Full Cat-Back System

Hi,

May I know if the Remus Full Cat-Back System would fit onto Macan S (Petrol) 3.0L??

P.S. I do have the Sports Chrono Package

Whats the parts number to order?

Thank you,

Val

·
Registered
34 Posts
@valen0001 Hello Val. Thanks for your inquiry. Remus is in the process of developing a system specifically for the S. As of now we only have an application for the Turbo but plans are in the works for the release of an S system soon. Once I receive additional info from our headquarters I will update everyone accordingly. Thanks again for your interest and will be in touch soon.

Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
@gazzab thank you for your inquiry. I was looking at Suncoast and I see that the system is $2995. There is also an option for the tips which I am assuming would be needed at an additional $995. I am not sure of the cost if it is ordered when purchasing from the dealer so I am using this number for comparison purposes.

We offer an axle back with two tip options that run from $2667 with chrome tips to $3322 for the Carbon Fiber Tips with titanium internals. We also offer connecting tubes that allow you to install the system without any cuttting involved and that is an additional $445. It can also be installed without the connecting tubes by cutting and splicing the factory pipe onto the Remus silencers. If you wanted a full cat back set up you would be looking at $3603 for the chrome tips and $4258 for the carbon fiber with titanium internals. The cat back also increases the pipe size from 65mm to 70mm which reduces the back pressure and allows for a freer flowing exhaust. I hope that explains it a bit better and please feel free to contact me with anything additional. Talk to you soon.
Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts