Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2017 Macan GTS
322 Posts
@MacanCheez bout time, with the amount of mint wheels you are selling to members...congrats on becoming an official vendor on the forum!!!!

Reactions: CarGuy07

· Vendor
675 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!! With so many of my posts flooding the classifieds section, it was time for me to become an official vendor on the forum.

It'll be nice to have my own subforum and platform here.

Eventually, I'd like to get around to having the following:

• Formal Introduction (Re-introduction?)
  • DIY Projects, Installations
  • My own project updates
  • Wheel Sale Listings
  • Other Macan Parts Listings
  • Other Wheel Services (Trade-in, Purchase offers, Consignment)

I plan to have a lot of content and listings here, so be sure to check back for updates!

· Registered
21 Posts
I had the pleasure of working with @MacanCheez very recently and vouch for him. More deets to follow when I get my Macan!

His professionalism, knowledge and assistance was much valued when I worked with him and I encourage my fellow Canucks to reach out to him (I am in T.O. aka Toronto) . If you have any questions regarding his work or what he provides to other Macan forum members feel free to reach out to me or him.

AP

· Vendor
675 Posts
I had the pleasure of working with @MacanCheez very recently and vouch for him. More deets to follow when I get my Macan!

His professionalism, knowledge and assistance was much valued when I worked with him and I encourage my fellow Canucks to reach out to him (I am in T.O. aka Toronto) . If you have any questions regarding his work or what he provides to other Macan forum members feel free to reach out to me or him.

AP
Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to "meet" and work with you to find exactly what you were looking for. Happy to help anytime!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.