Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in to month four waiting. We know car is built and sitting in Germany waiting... Husband used satellite map to zoom in to find it!

So, We made another pilgrimmage yesterday to dealer and walked around. Test drove some vehicles and thankfully didn't come home with a fill-in-waiting-for-June-tide-us-over delivery with another Porsche!

ETA is 6/26, God willing and creek don't rise!

Reactions: YYCMacan

·
Registered
378 Posts
No, your waiting is not dangerous: the car is built!
I made the first order on July 9, 2014 for 67 k€ and than, three times upgrade (>4 k€ each) before July 30, when they locked my order at 80.6 k€.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I already have my Macan S and it's dangerous! I want another ahaha. Can't get enough Porsche

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
No, your waiting is not dangerous: the car is built!
I made the first order on July 9, 2014 for 67 k€ and than, three times upgrade (>4 k€ each) before July 30, when they locked my order at 80.6 k€.

It's not the wait that's dangerous it's this here forum that is . It costs money to be on this forum. Granted, it is money well spent :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At last I can finally shout out that our special delivery (it's a boy, "Hatch") will be arriving NEXT month! (Doesn't that sound better than saying "...in six more months!"?)

At our almost weekly pilgrimmage to the dealer, I sat in the showroom model and pretended But, next month we won't be pretending any more and then I can post pictures and say all the things you who have a Macan have said.

I can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
I know it's hard ( I just went through 6+ months) - the day it arrives it doesn't seem real after all that time. But it is so worth it! Before you know it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
same here!! --- 6/26 (or somewhere around there) --- she gets built this coming Friday!

Reactions: djs2303 and PIEZON

·
Registered
224 Posts
DJS -

You have great taste! I am about to order a Macan Turbo with saddle brown/luxor.... great interior color combo. :)

Reactions: djs2303

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, we will!!

Be Porsche Macan owners shortly.

My SA sent me the VIN email today and I'm already locked in for a Stuttgart pickup next month!!!

Wow, November 2014 - June 2015 is a **** long wait but it's almost over:D!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember tracking the journey of our Macan back in 2015
Product Font Screenshot Slope Rectangle
from Germany. I think I understand eternity! But really grateful it’s not sitting on ship waiting to be unloaded. I used to take my mouse trying to move it faster!
Product Map World Font Screenshot

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
I don't know if you know this but there are fewer cars now arriving . Dealerships are quiet . People want to buy them but no cars are on the ground to sell . The few that are are sometimes going over MSRP at some dealerships . If you ordered one now it would be a long wait and you would have even that much more to be sentimental about 7 years from the day you get it when you come back and reminisce about this time period .
Good to see you back !!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didn’t know about the scarcity. I couldn’t bear another wait! I obviously didn’t excel the first time around, although I fondly remember us visiting the Porsche dealer so often they would just hand us keys to a car so we could get our fix. Ah, good times! Happy Halloween!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Car

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts