Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the forum but it seems this problem has not bothered anyone...except me.

I always plug my iPhone with cable to get Ipod connection with the car (choosing Source-->iPod), this way I can stream Apple Loseless and charge the device at same time.

Here's my problem, when I get out the car I unplug the Iphone, when I get in again and turn the ignition, CDR+ will automatically stream Radio at an incredibly high volume.

Is there a way to keep the CDR+ on the Ipod Source even when iPhone is unplugged?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Same thing here and extremely annoying. It's worse if u just switch sources and it blasts your head off.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
You can normalize the source input volume. If you turn the iPod gain up it should avoid the other sources blasting you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can normalize the source input volume. If you turn the iPod gain up it should avoid the other sources blasting you
Can you please tell me how I can do this? I'm not sure to fully understand what you mean.
Thanks a lot, if I find a solution I'll save my ears!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Not so sure you can. I think it takes control of the iPhone volume if you are using USB. Maybe Bluetooth is different. I will try it.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I can't tell you off the top of my head and I'm travelling so not able to look at my Macan. It's in the options menu. I'm sure the good to know app or the manual can help.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Reviving this thread just in case somebody figured it out - I have 2019 Macan S and exactly the same problem using Spotify over Wireless CarPlay.
When I get back into the car I get very high volume radio.
I wish it would always start at very low volume or I could set volume by source.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts