Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a video of these units in action? I guess more of what I’m after is seeing the various heights and show mode. Looking at pictures of various cars already in various modes doesn’t quite visually give a representation of before/during/after.

Been eyeballing the Cete but am a little hesitant on pulling the trigger without seeing what the various heights look like. Anybody here with the unit do a video but just not post it?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Cete is completely customizable down to the millimeter so no real need for pictures of different profiles. Many people don't go any lower than -40 on standard ride height or -30 if they have GTS which is already -10 from normal ride height. You can adjust on the fly via bluetooth connection to app. You can make fine tuned adjustments to each axle in the event one side is higher than the other.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cete is completely customizable down to the millimeter so no real need for pictures of different profiles. Many people don't go any lower than -40 on standard ride height or -30 if they have GTS which is already -10 from normal ride height. You can adjust on the fly via bluetooth connection to app. You can make fine tuned adjustments to each axle in the event one side is higher than the other.
Right, it being completely customizable you’de think they’d show a few different heights or “this is what it looks like +40 and here is what it looks like on the way down to -55 in show mode to show you the range of adjustability!”

But oddly, there’s nothing out there….figured with how many people here have it, maybe somebody on the forum would have filmed the car going from max height to lowest setting….

·
Registered
2015 Macan Turbo - Sapphire Blue
23 Posts
That video is exactly what I was talking about in terms of them just showing in a mode without it being in any other positions nor showing a good before after.
Gotcha. My bad.

I don't think I have seen a video showing different heights on a Macan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts