Porsche Macan Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just finalised my wife’s (😉) GTS with last day being today!!. Delivery mid feb.
Let me know what you guys think?

2022 Macan GTS - PN27YT10

Being 1st Porsche we we’re so confused and by the time we add few extras..you know what I am taking about.

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Just finalised my wife’s (😉) GTS with last day being today!!. Delivery mid feb.
Let me know what you guys think?

2022 Macan GTS - PN27YT10

Being 1st Porsche we we’re so confused and by the time we add few extras..you know what I am taking about.
Nice build 2Square, I would love to see the GTS carmine red interior in person and it should go well with the Carrara White. Since you asked, a few suggestions;). I would consider adding, adaptive cruise control (ACC), its become standard on nearly all new cars in Australia (even the cheapest Toyota Hilux ute), power steering plus is a popular option here too, espcially if you do a lot of innercity driving. Make sure you test the 18 way seats, a lot of people find them uncomfortable and prefer the 14 ways. Good luck with the spec and at least you can go and see the new cars on Saturday! With which dealer did you place the order with ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice build 2Square, I would love to see the GTS carmine red interior in person and it should go well with the Carrara White. Since you asked, a few suggestions;). I would consider adding, adaptive cruise control (ACC), its become standard on nearly all new cars in Australia (even the cheapest Toyota Hilux ute), power steering plus is a popular option here too, espcially if you do a lot of innercity driving. Make sure you test the 18 way seats, a lot of people find them uncomfortable and prefer the 14 ways. Good luck with the spec and at least you can go and see the new cars on Saturday! With which dealer did you place the order with ?
Thanks Papeto,
I did look into those options, however if I am not wrong these can be added later at Porsche centre so went with most that are factory fitted.
You are spot on with ACC as they are standard in pretty much every car, though we hardly use them on our previous/current cars.
Regarding the 18 way seats, I did try on a 2021 GTS and we loved it, very comfortable as it locks you in every angel, again that is just my personal opinion.
I am also planning to take a test drive this Saturday on a new beast subject to easing of lockdown!!.
I live in the place to be Melbourne! and my dealer is in Brighton.
I believe you are from South Sydney.
All the best Mate.

·
Registered
2022 Macan GTS - PNF1G8M5
126 Posts
What's with a lot of reviewers calling the 10.9" display new? What's new about it? Looks identical to 2019-2021 models? I think they're all wrong, I haven't heard anything new about it. One reviewer even said MY2022 supports Android Auto. I told him that's wrong it is only in PCM 6.0, and his reply was "That's not what Porsche told me", then haven't replied to me since...

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 GTS PNQ969F1
100 Posts
IMO the mamba was so much nicer than the python green. And, I'm still not enthused by the extra plastic on the GTS grill compared to the Base and S model Macans; that's a fail Porsche...
I feel like signal yellow might have been a better option? Still looks good with the red brakes, contrasts well with black exterior accents plus black and yellow interiors always look great.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts