Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Interesting, would have thought that gentian blue would be slightly brighter. I am now trying to decide color for a new Macan S with delivery in November.
yeah it looks a bit darker than I expected and frankly a little boring. I noticed though that the video is shot on a totally overcast day, so it would probably look much brighter in the sun. I have a GTS ordered in gentian blue, but now i am on the fence, thinking of going carmine red. I kind of want a fun color.

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
yeah it looks a bit darker than I expected and frankly a little boring. I noticed though that the video is shot on a totally overcast day, so it would probably look much brighter in the sun. I have a GTS ordered in gentian blue, but now i am on the fence, thinking of going carmine red. I kind of want a fun color.
Go Papaya than. I really like it, just not sure about its longetivity.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I watched that today earlier at the office. Got me to go to the Porsche website and price out a 2022 GTS. Papaya was a stock metallic color that was
Limited in how you can customize the car on my first run on the configurator. Seems like a certain 21” wheel and black interior with Papaya stiching was forced on yah.

then I tried a carmine red one, with red seats and it was hard to configure. I wonder what the GTS package is, very expensive.

Looks like the S is the old GTS, and the new GTS is a beast.

I can now believe that S priced out at $102K. My 2022 GTS priced out at $99K.

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Great video of the recent 2022 Macan launch, pity its not in english. Some highlights:
  • close ups of base Macan 00:52
  • various colours and trims of test cars 08:56
  • what all Macan owners do when they drive alone ;) 15:08
  • why you don’t lend your car to motoring journalists :oops: 19:30, 21:48

21 - 40 of 78 Posts