Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 GTS PNQ969F1
105 Posts
As part of the same series of videos there is a Macan S in papaya orange with the matching deviated stitch and seat belt pack. Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In case you guys haven’t seen. There is more videos posted of base Macan ( in Miami Blue), S in Papaya and GTS in red and Crayon. Gives you a good idea of what the colours and different trims will look like. Chevk out the air vents on the Miami Blue base!

·
Registered
2022 Macan S PNXXS434
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wonder what these videos were shot for, maybe promotional?
Was wondering the same thing. Maybe this is the press pack cars. Also thought Porsche “ released” these to keep interest in the community and help people like me firm up my order ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
On the plus side is cost/value re my other post on 2021 turbo vs 2022 GTS. I also like that they made the steering wheel “thumb wheels” “flat” and wider. I’m not a fan of the slick, haptic center console and even with certain options there is still a lot of “quilted” exterior trim. We saw the initial video with Papaya and seriously considered delaying (until we learned it would be 8-9 months) but a couple weeks ago I saw the color on a Panny and it didn’t “pop” as much in person as it did in studio lighting (but that’s just me and my opinion). On the whole I’m glad we stayed the course with Mamba. Helpful video, thanks for posting Gh0st0!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts