Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Vendor
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
NICE! I think it is night and day compared to your original Spyders. Whoever sold you those wheels must be a really cool guy! :ROFLMAO:馃ぃ馃槀 Your "before" picture has a green tint similar to what we saw in the configurator.

Registered
WOW!! Looks really awesome! Beat me to the punch, haha. I still have to get tires on mine and installed. Ahhh.. if there were only 48 hours in a day. This coming week I hope!

By the way, if anyone out there is thinking about ordering a set, I can say every part of the process dealing with Courtney has been first class and the wheels in person are gorgeous!!

Vendor
Those GT wheels in Platinum shade looks really sweet. Do you have air suspension on this 20 Macan? I have the same 21" Spyder design wheels
I have one Platinum set left in stock and more on the way, if you're tired of your Spyders.

Registered
2020 Macan S
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those GT wheels in Platinum shade looks really sweet. Do you have air suspension on this 20 Macan? I have the same 21" Spyder design wheels
Yes, I have AS on my Macan and it's lowered with PIWIS.

Reactions: SMLV

Registered
Macan Turbo MY21
Yes, I have AS on my Macan and it's lowered with PIWIS.
What height has it been set to? Have you noticed any impact on handling and ride comfort compared to lowest stock settings? Thx.

Registered
2017 Macan GTS
What height has it been set to? Have you noticed any impact on handling and ride comfort compared to lowest stock settings? Thx.
Looks similar to my setup that is lowered 20mm via PIWIS. I drive in Sport Plus 100% of the time and enjoy feeling the road. Haven鈥檛 noticed that it鈥檚 a nominal difference in handling or comfort; just a drastically improved stance IMO.

I鈥檝e been contemplating these wheels. I still think I鈥檇 go matte black on my GTS. Regardless, they still look phenomenal. Thanks for sharing.

Registered
2017 Macan GTS
what is PIWIS? I thought that was a diagnostic tool? I want to lower mine without sacrificing comfort and handling...
This thread has all you need. My Porsche tech had never done this on a Macan, but had done it for 911鈥檚 and Cayennes. It鈥檚 a different process than the latter. They charged me one hour of labor to do it.

Useful information starts around post #47. I highly recommend lowering 20mm, but that鈥檚 just me.

Registered
2020 Macan S
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's 30.5" from the center wheel arch to the ground. No impact on the ride whatsoever, I have tried 29.5, the ride was unbearable. So I raised it back to 30.5", it's perfect.

Registered
It's 30.5" from the center wheel arch to the ground. No impact on the ride whatsoever, I have tried 29.5, the ride was unbearable. So I raised it back to 30.5", it's perfect.
Is that 30.5 at normal ride height (w AS) or 30.5 after 鈥淟OW鈥 ride height selected?

Registered
This thread has all you need. My Porsche tech had never done this on a Macan, but had done it for 911鈥檚 and Cayennes. It鈥檚 a different process than the latter. They charged me one hour of labor to do it.

Useful information starts around post #47. I highly recommend lowering 20mm, but that鈥檚 just me.
thank you!

Vendor
tempting haha
That last set sold yesterday, but I am ordering 4 more sets, so by the time your temptation gets the best of you, I鈥檒l have stock again.

Vendor
1 - 20 of 25 Posts