Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
All ears here! And interest for final results.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
@zeaman Would you be willing to consider doing a version for MOST150 (Burmester 16 CH)? Specifically, I'd like to be able to accomplish 2 things: tune the dsp and run more power on the front mid bass and sub (possibly even 2 ohm on the sub channel). I could help with some of the R & D and any measurements.

I opted for a Mobridge amp/dsp/most combo that accomplished this in my Audi instead of a multi component setup. I had to make a custom harness but that vs 3-5 pieces of hardware was preferable.

Rectangle Parallel Font Diagram Drawing

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 MT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@zeaman Would you be willing to consider doing a version for MOST150 (Burmester 16 CH)? Specifically, I'd like to be able to accomplish 2 things: tune the dsp and run more power on the front mid bass and sub (possibly even 2 ohm on the sub channel). I could help with some of the R & D and any measurements.

I opted for a Mobridge amp/dsp/most combo that accomplished this in my Audi instead of a multi component setup. I had to make a custom harness but that vs 3-5 pieces of hardware was preferable.

View attachment 248316

Yes, I have larger plans, including using SigmaDSP to optimize DSP processing for acoustics of Macan and doubling sample rate (maybe using better DAC, though original Asaki-Kasei DACs are still near top of the line). But first milestone is to achieve quality compatible to Helix V series. It would validate my idea that the good amplifier is possible to fit into a smaller ventilated package (compared with Helix ), with original heatsinks, wiring and connectors.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Yes, I have larger plans, including using SigmaDSP to optimize DSP processing for acoustics of Macan and doubling sample rate (maybe using better DAC, though original Asaki-Kasei DACs are still near top of the line). But first milestone is to achieve quality compatible to Helix V series. It would validate my idea that the good amplifier is possible to fit into a smaller ventilated package (compared with Helix ), with original heatsinks, wiring and connectors.
I should have some time during the holiday to get some preliminary info. I'll see what I can do.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts