Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
The only thing I am upset with Porsche is not adding stitched leather on the top of each door panel to match the front dash despite charging so much for the colour leather upgrade !
Wait one hot minute. I thought they did when you added the deviated stitching package. Now I'm off to watch the little video they have as "information". You are right for the cost that you are paying for this, everything should have your special color of thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very nice configuration with the wheels, and you got the 18 seats.

Went through the same "express way" as you. Had Porsche offer a decent amount for my Jaguar iPace (EV), and jumped on an available GTS 2 weeks ago and I don't regret it at all look forward to put more miles (km over here) on it.
Very nice!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All, I’m new to the forum. I just took delivery of my 2020 Macan GTS. My Cayenne Diesel was in for some routine maintenance and there were no loaners available, so my 997.2 C2S was the new daily for a bit. Well, sadly though it can be used as a daily driver sports/super car, doesn’t mean it should. I have two young children 4 & 3, I could manage myself and one of them in it. It’s a third car for us, but none the less I’ll get another 2 door Porsche shortly.
Drove a Macan Turbo and GTS dealer had on the lot. They offered me their last GTS build, but said it would be prob December before delivery. Someone had put a deposit down on this one so I was out of luck and not wanting to wait to change it up. I started looking at the Cayenne Turbo, but thought it redundant and I couldn’t shake the Macan GTS from my head. This vehicle has SOUL!
Long story longer, the gentleman withdrew his deposit as his wife said she’d murder him if he bought the GTS and so I jumped without thinking.
It is loaded and with a fabulous color interior, the Dolomite actually has some ice blue in it and I couldn’t be happier with what could possibly be the best DD and the best spec’d example of said awesomeness. Apologies for the ramble, I’m excited. One option I’d say made part of the diff for me between the Turbo in choosing was this had the torque vectoring, which I personally whether mental or physical believe I can feel and helps the GTS put the power down. Of course AS is sublime too. Ask me anything, still learning all of the features on this from the smaller steering wheel to the safety lane keep and adaptive cruise. Best part is I can get in, with the kids and wife and GO! Track day to come!!!
View attachment 231884 View attachment 231885 View attachment 231886 View attachment 231887 View attachment 231888 View attachment 231889 View attachment 231890 View attachment 231891
Well done but red leather is a brave choice!! I’ve a S diesel and driven it for 6 months after leaving my C4S behind in the UK. It’s great on gas consumption and as quick as I would ever need. They are tough on speeding in Australia!! When I lived in California in the 90’s I had a 928S4 my all time favourite and this Macan is just as good a performer with extra space as well!! Enjoy.

·
Registered
980 Posts
If and when I sell/trade my 2015 Rhodium Silver Macan S (which I ordered and had to wait 6 months to get it during the days of scarcity and is with me since Nov 2014 and I love it more and more every day) this is the exact build I would order - except the red seats.

I love the GTS and I love silver. You got it man.... it is great!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Beautiful car! The color matching side blades really make the GTS logo pop. Mine is a 2018, same color. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Congrats! Very Nice! Looks like you even have the ionizer option as well!

Care to state what discount you got off MSRP, and if you were offered the 1.95% rate through Porsche?

Supposedly my 2020 Macan GTS arrives at the dealership Aug 7th....
I was offered and ended up financing through Porsche. They were by far the best. They even offered longer terms though I didn't take it all the way out.
Roughly a 5% discount I believe.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts