Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
FWIW I’ve been in to Loeber twice and the salespeople are super nice. I know a few people that buy or lease cars there and they’re very happy customers.
Agree. Good dealer. Did not buy from them but I did get new tires installed there. They’re building a new place for Porsche.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Ok, I'm going back to the dark ages and the C1 and C2 Corvettes (1957-1965) when Fuel Injection was the top of the line engine. There were more labeled Fulie cars out there than Fulie cars produced.
Yeah, but it's easy to pick out the real ones when you hear the engine idle :giggle:

Reactions: TheSquirrel

·
Registered
17 Posts
Stealth. Smoke the Smokies. Under the radar. Embarrassed by your riches. Evade the taxman. Fool your noisy neighbor. Bashfulness. Add some more.
Totally agree! Also, one less thing for dirt to get stuck on and have to clean around. But the "under the radar" was my main reason for deleting it. Same reason for avoiding "vanity plates"

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Good point but they made some Fulie C1's with Hydraulic lifters instead of solids so the difference isn't as memorable:confused:
Did not know that. Thought they were all solids...

Reactions: TheSquirrel
41 - 49 of 49 Posts