Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cobb direct. Use their support email address. Be ready with your Cobb AP and with an installed Accessport manager on your desktop.
This is the reply I got from Cobb:
Sorry to hear about your experience with the stumble. You're correct in it being a fairly common issue. The throttle control tables used by Porsche are a bit lacking in the low input/low RPM scenarios. This leads to the ECU making some wider range interpolations for applied torque than would be ideal. We have somewhat smoothed it out with the OTS maps but it can't be completely erased. The custom tuning option from Flat6 might be a good option as they can more closely dial it in to your liking as opposed to our broader range OTS offerring!

·
Registered
95b Macan GTS - 2017
5 Posts
I have the same hesitation on my Macan S in slow city driving. Let us know if reflashing improves anything.
My Macan GTS hesitates when accelerating between 1600 - 1800 RPM, regardless of gear; BTW I drive in manual mode. It's as if it 'stumbles'. The car is new to me (2017 9k mi Carmine Red) so not sure if it occurs in Sport or Sport+ mode.
Would love to hear more info on the reflashing and/or fuel line fix.
Thanks

41 - 42 of 42 Posts