Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Loved it! Worth every penny! Made my GTS feel faster than a turbo, but without having to sacrifice the looks of the GTS for the extra power.

·
Registered
204 Posts
That's a great color combo you chose, and clearly I agree. Pretty much the same here. One other note on the Cobb tune - highway mileage seems to be unaffected, and maybe even a shade better. Unreal. And while the 0-60 time is improved, the 60-120 time, wow.

Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Wheel Steering part Automotive side-view mirror

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's a great color combo you chose, and clearly I agree. Pretty much the same here. One other note on the Cobb tune - highway mileage seems to be unaffected, and maybe even a shade better. Unreal. And while the 0-60 time is improved, the 60-120 time, wow.

View attachment 256831
View attachment 256830
My twin! Lol

You are absolutely right about the 60-120! It’s insane! I got a speeding ticket yesterday 😞 (30+ over Posted).

Just when I was starting to have fun with my car lol. Anyone know of a good radar detector? That’s my next purchase for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: RickBullotta

·
Registered
9 Posts
My twin! Lol

You are absolutely right about the 60-120! It’s insane! I got a speeding ticket yesterday 😞 (30+ over Posted).

Just when I was starting to have fun with my car lol. Anyone know of a good radar detector? That’s my next purchase for sure.

Wondering why no one has mentioned the JB4: Burger Tuning JB4 Tuner (Macan GTS/Turbo 20+)

I paired this with Flat 6's intake and the AWE Exhaust (Came installed from purchase) and it makes decent power on Map 3.

I will stay with any off the shelf tune, you lose the "OEM" smoothness; at least from what I have found.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I agree - My original question still stands, I guess we're waiting for someone to come out with it. I received the car and while it's AMAZING... extra power wouldn't hurt.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I agree - My original question still stands, I guess we're waiting for someone to come out with it. I received the car and while it's AMAZING... extra power wouldn't hurt.
I’d give it about a year before Cobb comes out with something for it. Maybe less as I believe the 22 GTS is the same engine as the 21 Turbo…

Reactions: is1232

·
Registered
'20 Porsche Macan GTS, Jet Metallic Black on Black, 21" RS Spyder Design Wheels, Cobb Tuned, PC
63 Posts

·
Registered
|2022 Porsche Macan GTS |2018 Porsche Macan GTS (Retired)
39 Posts
I just confirmed with JB4. The one for 2021 Macan Turbo is compatible with the 2022 Macan GTS since its the same engine. Will be giving it a try soon after putting on some more miles for break in.

·
Registered
|2022 Porsche Macan GTS |2018 Porsche Macan GTS (Retired)
39 Posts
Numbers look good but doesn't look like its available to the US.

Their page indicated stock numbers at 447BHP. Underrated from the factory, had a feeling the car was pushing more than 434hp.

Hoping for a nice reliable tune to be available soon. 🤞

·
Registered
69 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts