Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
I know this post is older butI have. 2016 macan s. You’re explanation is exactly what I am experiencing now. I have about 40k for miles and of course is out of warranty as of 5 months ago. Any suggestions??
Hi I have this same problem. 2015 Macan S with 67K miles, about 5K miles ago the transmission / acceleration started to "slip". Even from standstill, you press the gas and it feels like there's a 1 sec slip before it changes the gears. I can't tell if it's the transmission or what. This happens with all the gears... Does anyone know what this problem might be and the solution? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I have this same problem. 2015 Macan S with 67K miles, about 5K miles ago the transmission / acceleration started to "slip". Even from standstill, you press the gas and it feels like there's a 1 sec slip before it changes the gears. I can't tell if it's the transmission or what. This happens with all the gears... Does anyone know what this problem might be and the solution? Thanks
No PDK but Air Suspension + PASM.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Look up threads on Transfer Case issue and how to test for it (if you have not done so already).

Otherwise, possible PDK issue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 43 of 43 Posts