Porsche Macan Forum banner
4501 - 4520 of 4530 Posts

· Registered
On order: macan S 2023, copper ruby metal, pp+, surround view, aluminum indoor finish, heated ws
224 Posts
My Dealer says mine is over the Atlantic Ocean - delayed at port for a while, says lack of rear glass or something - how is everyone here mapping their cars? I don't see that option anywhere, thanks
So at canadian porshe website we can track using our order or commision number.. not on us side though

· Registered
On order: macan S 2023, copper ruby metal, pp+, surround view, aluminum indoor finish, heated ws
224 Posts
so i got reply from My sa why so much fluction in ship loading. So the reply was..." They are extreme short staffed at both ports Halifax and as well EMden" so dates are dynamic.. they go up and seuddenly come down... TBH good for me as now my car comes late feb or March. SO we are good

· Registered
2023 Macan T
47 Posts
so i got reply from My sa why so much fluction in ship loading. So the reply was..." They are extreme short staffed at both ports Halifax and as well EMden" so dates are dynamic.. they go up and seuddenly come down... TBH good for me as now my car comes late feb or March. SO we are good
my SA also told me that car should be here end of February - beginning of March. But I don’t know what to believe anymore :( before that he told me that car will be here right after New Year , then sometime mid February , now pushed further.
we will see what happens ! My tracker shows that the car should leave port 30/01. Hopefully it does 🥹

· Registered
224 Posts
my SA also told me that car should be here end of February - beginning of March. But I don’t know what to believe anymore :( before that he told me that car will be here right after New Year , then sometime mid February , now pushed further.
we will see what happens ! My tracker shows that the car should leave port 30/01. Hopefully it does 🥹
Same here.. TBH i want feb end and march i don want my car on salt crap roads of ottawa

· Registered
224 Posts
Hello peeps do we have any kind of ve shipping schedule thing.. i found few on rennlist and based in pattern for halifax every week vessel comes out and for us some places weekly and some biweekly.. so was curious if we somethingvof that sort on this forum

4501 - 4520 of 4530 Posts