Porsche Macan Forum banner
4481 - 4500 of 4530 Posts

· Registered
2023 Macan T
47 Posts
Hello everyone !
I have a question, maybe someone can help me understand when my car will arrive.
I ordered a car in July 2022, the car was promised to be at the dealer beginning of January.
After bothering my SA he finally gave me a code to track my car… and it was suppose to leave the port on January 17,2023. Today, the date changed and everything got delayed. It upsets me because I have been waiting for the car for awhile now and want to know what to expect.
I am in Ontario.
Thank you for all your help!

Attachments

· Registered
2,745 Posts
My new 2023 GTS was delayed twice before finally being delivered.

That's how things are these days unfortunately....keep bugging your salesperson....

· Registered
82 Posts
Hello everyone !
I have a question, maybe someone can help me understand when my car will arrive.
I ordered a car in July 2022, the car was promised to be at the dealer beginning of January.
After bothering my SA he finally gave me a code to track my car… and it was suppose to leave the port on January 17,2023. Today, the date changed and everything got delayed. It upsets me because I have been waiting for the car for awhile now and want to know what to expect.
I am in Ontario.
Thank you for all your help!
These dates move around a fair bit. Good news is we have cars out there somewhere! 🤣

Automotive parking light Light Map Car Font

· Registered
188 Posts
Just a wild guess.. can your delay be due to bose.. as my date was 19 jan in morning and became 17 jan 2023 around 10 am est
I can tell you that my delay at the factory was not due to the Bose amplifier. After all the delay at the factory my Bose amplifier was installed at the dealership after they received it. Of course the Bose had time to arrive to the dealer since it was delayed 2 months.

· Registered
2023 Macan T
47 Posts
Just a wild guess.. can your delay be due to bose.. as my date was 19 jan in morning and became 17 jan 2023 around 10 am est
I had to remove Bose because SA told me it will create huge delay . I almost sold my old car because SA promised Macan to arrive right after new years …
I emailed to see what happened, because the car was build in November and it’s been two months . Getting really upset :(

· Registered
On order: macan S 2023, copper ruby metal, pp+, surround view, aluminum indoor finish, heated ws
224 Posts
Weird update.. usually that tracker is dynamic and changes as soon as thinsg change.. right now it still shows my car leaving port on 17 but step is still not green or complete on website and date has not changed.. so either its loaded and not left yet.. or something.. reached out to my sa

· Registered
2023 Macan T
47 Posts
Weird update.. usually that tracker is dynamic and changes as soon as thinsg change.. right now it still shows my car leaving port on 17 but step is still not green or complete on website and date has not changed.. so either its loaded and not left yet.. or something.. reached out to my sa
Please let me know what answer you get. My SA doesn’t reply to my emails for some reason and I’m really upset :(

· Registered
On order: macan S 2023, copper ruby metal, pp+, surround view, aluminum indoor finish, heated ws
224 Posts
Please let me know what answer you get. My SA doesn’t reply to my emails for some reason and I’m really upset :(
So i got reply from My SA. Based in system everything is done like o090 is last step completed on My schedule which is invociing and should be on vessel based on system tomorrow.

· Registered
2023 Macan T
47 Posts
So i got reply from My SA. Based in system everything is done like o090 is last step completed on My schedule which is invociing and should be on vessel based on system tomorrow.
Thank you so much for letting me know! My SA just said it’s not their fault the car didn’t ship on time and they don’t know what the delay is … :(

Hopefully our cars are on the same vessel 🤞🏻

· Registered
224 Posts
Thank you so much for letting me know! My SA just said it’s not their fault the car didn’t ship on time and they don’t know what the delay is … :(

Hopefully our cars are on the same vessel 🤞🏻
from the looks it might be.. as both are coming Canada..Both are at port ;-)

· Registered
224 Posts
my car production was finished end of November and been sitting the port since then :( I hope it’ll be on the same boat as well. I am in Toronto !
It was waiting for me so that toronto and ottawa can together.. but i think.. u got it hit by holiday slowdown and then i heard two major storms in europe as my sis lives in real london not ontario london hehe

4481 - 4500 of 4530 Posts