Porsche Macan Forum banner
4161 - 4180 of 4204 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
SFL Composer has departed Baltimore and is on its way to Jacksonville. That was a quick turnaround - approx. 12 hours! Now let's see how long it takes to get to the dealer in SE PA (approx. 1 1/2 hour drive).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Delivery completed 10 AM this morning. 2022 Macan S Night Blue Metallic. Very happy to finally have it. Flat 6 wheel spacers and smoked side marker en route. Window tint scheduled for 05/18. Pedal Commander and Ceramic Coat under consideration. View attachment 255603 View attachment 255604 View attachment 255604 View attachment 255605 View attachment 255605 View attachment 255605
I also ordered NBM.... and almost went with the same wheel choice. Silver looks great with the dark blue! Will have to wait another month or so for mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
was told mine left factory last week of April and not on the Aristotle.... waiting for a part maybe?
Sadly, I heard from my SA this morning that I never made the Aristotle either. I didn’t think to ask if there was a setback caused by parts shortages as I just assumed the boat was already full.
Just a general theory of mine, but I think there has been a large backlog of cars in Emden as there weren't many ships leaving in April (ie. only 1-2 ships for the entire month for each destination). VW probably reduced the April schedule since many of the factories were idled for the wiring harness situation.

Now that there seems to be many ships scheduled in May/June, I'd think the backlog should be reduced quickly and everyone gets on a ship soon.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It’s been 10 days since my Macan rolled off the Lyra Leader in San Diego and has yet to arrive at my dealer. Getting a little nervous. I really hope it’s just due to port congestion and/or lack of drivers (big issue here in SoCal) and not something else like repairs due to transit damage. But, if it was the latter, my dealer would be informed, right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
It’s been 10 days since my Macan rolled off the Lyra Leader in San Diego and has yet to arrive at my dealer. Getting a little nervous. I really hope it’s just due to port congestion and/or lack of drivers (big issue here in SoCal) and not something else like repairs due to transit damage. But, if it was the latter, my dealer would be informed, right?
Mine is supposed to hit port on 5/23 and the dealer quoted me a 6/3 pickup

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally my vehicle was predicted to arrive at San Diego on May 6 and be at the dealership May 20, 14 days later. The Glovis Supreme just arrived in San Diego today and I am hoping for arrival at the dealership prior to May 31. That might be a pipe dream. I would think your dealer would know if there are any repair or missing component issues. My salesman said that in San Diego there was not a problem of ships docking and cars clearing customs in a timely manner. Not sure about timliness of transport from the port to the dealer though.

4161 - 4180 of 4204 Posts