Porsche Macan Forum banner
4141 - 4160 of 4204 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
It got there on 4/19. I must have just missed the last ship.
Thanks for sharing! My current PVMS dates show that my car could arrive in Emden 6/3, in time to make Siem Confucius to Baltimore. But from reading here and on Rennlist, it seems many people make the 2nd ship so I'm setting my expectations accordingly.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My S is out of the port of Houston headed for the dealership. ETA is still 05/20 but will probably show sooner. According to my SA there are no holds on my vehicle. He has another off the same ship that has a hold for the Burmeister system.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The port of Baltimore must be backed up. The Siem Confucious arrived and has been anchored in the waters just outside of Baltimore for 2 1/2 days already and must be waiting for a spot to dock and unload.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is anyone else following the Glovis Supreme to San Diego? The ETA for arrival was originally today. Not sure tracking is accurate but it looks like the ship has been idle since clearing the Panama Canal this week.

·
Registered
2022 Macan Gran Turismo Sport
317 Posts
Is anyone else following the Glovis Supreme to San Diego? The ETA for arrival was originally today. Not sure tracking is accurate but it looks like the ship has been idle since clearing the Panama Canal this week.
The Glovis Supreme is anchored outside of Panama currently. It is accurate, especially when near shore.

4141 - 4160 of 4204 Posts