Porsche Macan Forum banner

3361 - 3380 of 3381 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
For 2 days the PDF schedule had been dated 12-13-2018.

They apparently do not update it daily.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tracking Ships from Emden to USA

Does anyone know how to tract a ship from Port of Emden to USA without paying a subscription to a tracking service? The location of my enroute 2019 Macan S hasn't been updated since 6/12...and the websites I've visited require a paid subscription to a satellite tracking service.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Does anyone know how to tract a ship from Port of Emden to USA without paying a subscription to a tracking service? The location of my enroute 2019 Macan S hasn't been updated since 6/12...and the websites I've visited require a paid subscription to a satellite tracking service.
Try https://www.marinetraffic.com/

And here are a couple of threads, for instance, for your leisure-time reading on the subject:

- A one-pager on tracking, from 2016: https://www.macanforum.com/forum/australia/114049-tracking-vessel.html

- And there's a 336(!)-page thread, from 2014 - present: https://www.macanforum.com/forum/deliveries/3346-tracking-delivery-your-baby.html

Good hunting.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
....The location of my enroute 2019 Macan S hasn't been updated since 6/12...
While the ship is in the mid-Atlantic, its location will not be shown on the free sites. But this only lasts for a few days. Once the ship gets within range of the North American coastline, its location will reappear on the free sites. Just keep checking until it shows up again.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Ordered a 2020 S on Sept 11....with delivery 11/28. Somehow, it was still open for changes even though past it's change date. It's already on the Mediteranean Highway, with current delivery date of 11/8. 8 weeks from build to order with delivery in the US (Florida) must be almost a record.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered a 2020 S on Sept 11....with delivery 11/28. Somehow, it was still open for changes even though past it's change date. It's already on the Mediteranean Highway, with current delivery date of 11/8. 8 weeks from build to order with delivery in the US (Florida) must be almost a record.....
I think we are in the "same boat". I just checked with my SA. My Macan S is also on Mediteranean Highway, expected to reach FL tonight and scheduled to be delivered on 11/8 (Atlanta). I ordered on 9/13.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Strange. I ordered mine at the end of August, and it's on the Columbia Highway, arriving in Davisville on 11/14. Yours must have passed mine on the assembly line. ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm on the West Coast (NorCal) with a Macan S on order which completed production Dec 19th. The PWL shipping schedule (see below) is not showing any vessels scheduled for Benecia (the destination port per my build schedule). Just says "TBN/tbc". Also, the schedule hasn't been updated since Jan 3rd, which is weird because PWL usually updates these weekly.

Anyone else on the West Coast with a Dec build? If so, do you have any info on when our cars will ship and estimated arrival date?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm on the West Coast (NorCal) with a Macan S on order which completed production Dec 19th. The PWL shipping schedule (see below) is not showing any vessels scheduled for Benecia (the destination port per my build schedule). Just says "TBN/tbc". Also, the schedule hasn't been updated since Jan 3rd, which is weird because PWL usually updates these weekly.

Anyone else on the West Coast with a Dec build? If so, do you have any info on when our cars will ship and estimated arrival date?

View attachment 228661
https://www.pwl.de/misc/filePush.php?id=51&name=Glovis_RoRo_Sailing_Schedule.pdf

This schedule shows benecia.

·
Registered
46 Posts

View attachment 228661
You can ask your SA to give you the vessel info. From the link Stephano posted it looks like you might have made the Glovis Brooklands.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Unfortunately it didn't get on the Brooklands. Checked with SA today and got an updated build schedule (below). Although it entered the body shop on Dec 17th, it didn't exit production until Jan 8th. (unusually long delay I'm told). Anyway, it arrived at the Emden port on Jan 13th and based on the link Stephano posted it will depart on the Thruxton on Feb 1st and arrive in Benicia on Mar 11th.

·
Registered
2020 Macan S Sapphire Blue, Steel Built 02/20.
80 Posts
My Cdn dealer is saying that these days that the only info they get is the V300 and then it shows up here as a V900. Is that true? I'd certainly like to have the in and out Emden dates to see which ship she is on.
> I'll answer myself. There are a number of tabs on the order screen. One needs to hit the Tracking tab. That one shows all the intermediate steps.
And I now have a VIN so next step is to verify my hunch of which ship our car is on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone in Canada got a fall delivery coming? I have a 2020 due for delivery in October. Guessing it will be built in late July or early August but don't have more details at this point.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any new way to track delivery? It’s 2020 now. Or do we still have to rely on the dealer if we have a commission number?

3361 - 3380 of 3381 Posts