Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , can anyone share what all weather tires were delivered on your new 2019 or 2020 Macan S. 20 inch version

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well, mine is a 2018 and came with 20" Pirelli Scorpion AS's and the 2019's I've seen have been similarly equipped.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Goodyear Eagle Touring. The other 2020 Macan on our truck had Pirelli Scorpions. I really like how the Eagles look and perform, so far.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The 20" tires II saw at the dealer today were all pirelli.

I found michelin's on an unsold 2019 with 19" tires today mounted on the same wheels as I ordered on my 2020. I really want the michelins on my new Macan which is due due at the dealer within 14 days. If it doesn't have Michelin's, the dealer and I will discuss swapping the 2019 wheels/tires with whatever is on my new 2020's. The Pirelli are probably the second best...the one you don't want (based on my experience on my 2017 S) is the continental which my dealer won't even sell as a replacement tire.

Likely that the 19" experience is close to the 20 experience.

·
Registered
87 Posts
How do you like them? I have Continentals on my current Audi but Michelin seem to getter better reviews (at least on tirerack). Will be interesting to see what tires I get...
I have it for about a week with just over 1000 miles. It is very comfortable and I didn’t have a chance to really drive it hard. I think you are right that Michelin seems to get better reviews.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Apologies, mine was an 18 and had Michelin HP Touring. I was all over the road. Too much siping.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tire Rack’s take on OE approved 21” Tires for Porsche Macan S
Michelin Latitude Sport 3 (1) , Continental ContiSport Contact 5P (2) followed by Pirelli P Zero (3)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tired of researching and getting info here and there with no definitive answers so I’m starting a new thread.

Current Michelin Latitude HP are down to 5/32” now so will need to replace them in the next few months (probably Summer). Interested in Pirelli Scorpio Zero A/S Plus but they are not N spec. The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ do not come in the 295/40/20 size for the rear. So is there a list of N spec tires for the Macan? Don’t really want to go with Latitude HP again; actually looking for a bit more performance. Any recommendations? Does running non-N spec tires affect insurance or warranty? I’m located in Northern California.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Tired of researching and getting info here and there with no definitive answers so I’m starting a new thread.

Current Michelin Latitude HP are down to 5/32” now so will need to replace them in the next few months (probably Summer). Interested in Pirelli Scorpio Zero A/S Plus but they are not N spec. The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ do not come in the 295/40/20 size for the rear. So is there a list of N spec tires for the Macan? Don’t really want to go with Latitude HP again; actually looking for a bit more performance. Any recommendations?
Where are you from? Are you able to run N spec tires? Most folks here do not have that option. Please put your location in your intro.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts