Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did my first 'mod' today. Installed the Suncoast tinted side marker lenses/lights. I think they look great and 'match' the look of my GTS perfectly!!

Install wasn't horribly, but not as easy as on my 911. Some patience is in order as well as pulling the inner felt fender liner out some made it a bit easier.

Onto the pics!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the club! I absolutely love it, especially on a white car.
Absolutely had to do it myself back when I saw the option of smoked markers since there's so many black accents on the car.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Smoked looks so much better.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Any problems with "check side marker light" ?? Mine were in 2wks+ then started throwing code!
Pop them out again and make sure you pushed the connectors on all the way. I had the issue too and when I pushed the connectors on all the way it went away. Like me you may have thought you pushed it on enough but didn't.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! I love the look! Nope, no issues with error codes.

·
Registered
326 Posts
@Sizzle Chest Do they still sell these on Suncoast? I only see the films for the Macan.
I got mine from Flat6 here however it looks like smoked aren't available right now.
You can email them and ask when they would be available, they run out of stock fairly quick it seems like.

Reactions: thom

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got mine from Flat6 here however it looks like smoked aren't available right now.
You can email them and ask when they would be available, they run out of stock fairly quick it seems like.
Thanks! Clear is fine. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^I just looked on their site and can not find them now. Interesting...

·
Registered
2020 Macan S
305 Posts
^^^I just looked on their site and can not find them now. Interesting...
I need a pair of smoked ones but they are not available either on Suncoast and Flat6 web sites. What happened?

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
I need a pair of smoked ones but they are not available either on Suncoast and Flat6 web sites. What happened?
Probably temporarily out of stock. You can always try some of the other vendors. eBay has the best price. Try these links below....

https://www.ebay.com/i/153582822151...MI3s3yk5yL5QIVFb3sCh34Jw8NEAQYDSABEgIV9PD_BwE

https://autotecknic.com/products/au...orsche-macan-2015-2019?variant=29413614452778

http://www.modbargains.com/porsche-macan-95B-clear-smoked-side-markers.htm

·
Registered
2020 Macan S
305 Posts
Finally installed the smoked side markers. Looking much better now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can vouch for the Autotecknik ones, just installed the smoked ones over the weekend to match my Volcano Grey GTS. Look amazing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
FYI if anyone is looking to do this I found these on Amazon and just installed them. Not too bad for $45 and free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts