625 Posts
Panoramic sunroof
Keyless entry
Heated front seats with memory
Heated steering wheel
Lane change assist
Apple CarPlay
Wheel center caps with colored Porsche crest
2018 GTS - is it a CPO car? It's 4 years old...
IMHO, any 2018 GTS will drive better than your 2020 S because of PASM and AS, would sound much better because PSE.
Would I swap 2020 S for 2018 GTS - no, I really like the new big screen and CarPlay.
If you really want GTS I'd focus on finding 2020/2021 GTS gen.2 instead.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2018 GTS - is it a CPO car? It's 4 years old...
IMHO, any 2018 GTS will drive better than your 2020 S because of PASM and AS, would sound much better because PSE.
Would I swap 2020 S for 2018 GTS - no, I really like the new big screen and CarPlay.
If you really want GTS I'd focus on finding 2020/2021 GTS gen.2 instead.
Hi,
It is a CPO car and it’s actually 3 years and a month old at this time.I test drove the new 2021 GTS and it doesn’t have the acoustics of the 2018.It’s a really tough decision but I would have 3 years without having to worry about out of pocket repairs (maybe)?Also it has 21,000 miles and it’s Carmine Red with the GTS interior package.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi,
It is a CPO car and it’s actually 3 years and a month old at this time.I test drove the new 2021 GTS and it doesn’t have the acoustics of the 2018.It’s a really tough decision but I would have 3 years without having to worry about out of pocket repairs (maybe)?Also it has 21,000 miles and it’s Carmine Red with the GTS interior package.
What's your plan after 3 years? Keep it or trade it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,
I made the same call 2 months ago. I bought a 2018 GTS CPO with 10K miles on it for the missus. Beforehand, I drove a few 2021 S models and was unconvinced (boderline underwhelmed TBH), then my SA called and told me about the GTS, saw it, drove it and said yeah!! I'll take the sound, feel and looks of a 2018 GTS over a larger screen and more tech in a 2021 S every time, but that's me. It depends what floateth one's boat, after all.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I made the same call 2 months ago. I bought a 2018 GTS CPO with 10K miles on it for the missus. Beforehand, I drove a few 2021 S models and was unconvinced (boderline underwhelmed TBH), then my SA called and told me about the GTS, saw it, drove it and said yeah!! I'll take the sound, feel and looks of a 2018 GTS over a larger screen and more tech in a 2021 S every time, but that's me. It depends what floateth one's boat, after all.
So what was it in 2018 GTS that stood out for you? PASM+AS? PSE?

·
Registered
23 Posts
So what was it in 2018 GTS that stood out for you? PASM+AS? PSE?
Yes, all three of those made a huge difference to me viscerally. Plus it was optioned cosmetically a way that I wouldn't have thought of but LOVED. Rhodium silver with Pebble / Agate interior and 21" satin platinum Sport Classic wheels. Stunning combo. She had me at hello.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts