Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for the Targa GTS to be available. Leaning towards building exactly what I want. I did the same on my Macan and I love that car. I'm actually glad that I have some time to think about this because the price point is getting to Turbo S territory. Looking forward to the process though and I need something to look forward to.

Porsche code. PMAAM8A9

Reactions: TripleL

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Reactions: TripleL and TXRed

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Now this is a beautiful car with your color combinations! I am just in love with the leather you picked for the interior. I wish that leather color was an option for the Macan.

Reactions: muhney

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now this is a beautiful car with your color combinations! I am just in love with the leather you picked for the interior. I wish that leather color was an option for the Macan.
Yes, I agree. The bordeaux is really nice. I'm a little tired of black, the chalk looks really nice with most interiors but the black/bordeaux is my favorite.

Reactions: Jellybean

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
As much as I like chalk, and I do, almost bought my Panamera in chalk at the time, I just can’t get past how much is blends in and resembles the color of concrete as evidenced by that pic. I do like it but I feel there are better, perhaps bolder choices

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As much as I like chalk, and I do, almost bought my Panamera in chalk at the time, I just can’t get past how much is blends in and resembles the color of concrete as evidenced by that pic. I do like it but I feel there are better, perhaps bolder choices
I get it, I'm back and forth. I'm also considering the Dolomite, GT Silver again and Agate, I would keep the interior the same. But I like chalk one day, and it's just ok the next. I'm sure I would be happy with any of them, but when you custom build you don't want to regret your color choice later.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS (V332)
24 Posts
That build is fantastic and I think the photos of chalk look stunning. For my eyes in real life, I’ve always found chalk to exhibit a tan hue as opposed to the spectacularly light grey that it shows in professional images and perfect interior ligniting (like in show room floors). Be sure to check it out in person!

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Waiting for the Targa GTS to be available. Leaning towards building exactly what I want. I did the same on my Macan and I love that car. I'm actually glad that I have some time to think about this because the price point is getting to Turbo S territory. Looking forward to the process though and I need something to look forward to.

Porsche code. PMAAM8A9
WOW !! I am with you all the way except the 14 way seats . The price does scare me though . I guess I think of silly things like if the roof leaked or rattled and you had to sell the car after repeat repair attempts . This 191K entry point can take a huge downside hit if sold quickly.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW !! I am with you all the way except the 14 way seats . The price does scare me though . I guess I think of silly things like if the roof leaked or rattled and you had to sell the car after repeat repair attempts . This 191K entry point can take a huge downside hit if sold quickly.
I have both the 14 way (Macan) and 18 way (911). I will finalize that also before I order anything. Thinking about the benefit of the 18 way holding you in the seat better, but the 14 way are a little more comfortable to me. Nothing written in stone yet.

Reactions: yrralis1

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Wow, that’s a helluva build! I really lIke Chalk with that interior combo and even more so with GT Silver or JBM, but can’t get over the price for the color. You aren’t missing much and will surely be in the TT range when that becomes available, the Targa GTS will be close to the TTS as you said. Makes me feel better that my Targa spec is “only” $161k.

You def have time to mull it over if you really want to stay in a GTS, I’m assuming that will be a 2022 model at the earliest. Great build, the only thing I’d say is check the Sport Package box, it’ll save you a few bucks from optioning Chrono and PSE separately.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, that’s a helluva build! I really lIke Chalk with that interior combo and even more so with GT Silver or JBM, but can’t get over the price for the color. You aren’t missing much and will surely be in the TT range when that becomes available, the Targa GTS will be close to the TTS as you said. Makes me feel better that my Targa spec is “only” $161k.

You def have time to mull it over if you really want to stay in a GTS, I’m assuming that will be a 2022 model at the earliest. Great build, the only thing I’d say is check the Sport Package box, it’ll save you a few bucks from optioning Chrono and PSE separately.
I agree, I only checked those boxes because my interest lies with another GTS and those are typically standard on a GTS. I just wanted it the pictures to look as close to a GTS as possible. I also like the Jet black metallic, Agate gray and GT Silver with the black/bordeaux interior. I don't have any real interest in a 4S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts