Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Porsche Macan will be unveiled for the first time at the LA Auto Show next month. Porsche is making sure that all its fans are getting excited about it too.

The most recent teaser video that Porsche has released shows the Macan driving through the desert in Dubai testing. The video gives a good listen to the V6 engine that powers the Macan, and it does not disappoint. Whoever is driving these Macans in the desert over sand dunes right beside camels is a lucky man.

It seems that the Macan has traveled from the desert in Dubai all the way to LA now where it awaits its worldwide unveiling. We know that there will be three versions of the Macan coming: the standard turbocharged four-cylinder Porsche Macan, the Macan S which has four rectangular tail pipes, and the Macan Turbo which can be recognized by its four round tail pipes. All of these will be powered by a V6 engine.

Please note that there are stickers over the tail lights though. That is being kept a secret.

·
Registered
16 Posts
19" Wheels.

Could anyone show me a real life picture of a Mecan with 19" Turbo wheels.
I fear the African roads would not be kind to the ride on the 20" wheels and I will be ordering mine with the (less sexy) 19" wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.