Porsche Macan Forum banner
721 - 740 of 740 Posts

· Vendor
910 Posts
I'm getting a 2022 GTS and want to know if the wheels from a 21 will fir.
OEM wheels from a 2021?

Yes, they certainly will

· Registered
4 Posts
did a search but not many macans running the rims i was looking into. long story short i am getting a great deal on some bc forged rims. i am already working with someone on the fitment. now the hard part choosing the correct rim style. been pouring over this for a few nights and still cant come to a decision. any help on the pics i post or if you have a favorite of your own please chime in. there are just too many choices and does anyone know the differences between the styles? this will be going on a 2017 black gts and the rims will be polished silver if that helps

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Water Liquid Font

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Wheel Rim

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Automotive tire Rim Automotive lighting Font Gas

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Liquid Font Rim

Wheel Automotive tire Water Font Rim

· Vendor
2022 Macan GTS Gentian Blue
642 Posts
did a search but not many macans running the rims i was looking into. long story short i am getting a great deal on some bc forged rims. i am already working with someone on the fitment. now the hard part choosing the correct rim style. been pouring over this for a few nights and still cant come to a decision. any help on the pics i post or if you have a favorite of your own please chime in. there are just too many choices and does anyone know the differences between the styles? this will be going on a 2017 black gts and the rims will be polished silver if that helps

View attachment 260077
View attachment 260078
View attachment 260073
View attachment 260075
View attachment 260074
View attachment 260076
View attachment 260072
I almost went with the style on the blue Audi. I like your choice of silver. Are you thinking matte or gloss? I ordered matte silver and matte bronze wheels for customers, but I also ordered two sets in gloss to provide more options. OMG, both the gloss silver and gloss bronze look stunning, IMHO. 🙂

· Registered
4 Posts
now that you mention it gloss might be an option. its really hard to pick a style as we do not have a dedicated show room to view the styles in person and i am basing certain styles on how they look like on other cars

· Vendor
642 Posts
I almost went with the style on the blue Audi. I like your choice of silver. Are you thinking matte or gloss? I ordered matte silver and matte bronze wheels for customers, but I also ordered two sets in gloss to provide more options. OMG, both the gloss silver and gloss bronze look stunning, IMHO. 🙂

now that you mention it gloss might be an option. its really hard to pick a style as we do not have a dedicated show room to view the styles in person and i am basing certain styles on how they look like on other cars
I do not have professional pics of my gloss silver and gloss bronze wheels because I haven't received them yet, but I do have the following for comparison of the matte versus gloss bronze. The silver is less dramatic, but still good looking. Hope this helps with your decision. :)

MATTE BRONZE (Neodyme)
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

GLOSS BRONZE
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

· Premium Member
23’ macan gts volcano gray with gts package in python green
41 Posts
anybody grabbed a set of these? looking for winters
I have the 21" factory and there is a guy selling reps in 20" but they are on backorder.

eBay wheels

this is not my product, just looking for a review. need something for my wife to curb up this winter.

· Vendor
642 Posts
I do not have professional pics of my gloss silver and gloss bronze wheels because I haven't received them yet, but I do have the following for comparison of the matte versus gloss bronze. The silver is less dramatic, but still good looking. Hope this helps with your decision. :)
For those who are interested, I received the gloss silver and gloss bronze wheels and took pics.

GLOSS BRONZE (Neodyme)
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Alloy wheel

GLOSS SILVER
Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive design Rim
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

· Registered
2 Posts
Whew...read through 27 pages but don't see the answer to my question!!!

I see that 275/45/20 will fit.

Stock 20" staggered setup is 265/45/20 front and 295/40/20 rear.

I was wondering if anyone has tried running 265/50/20 front and 295/45/20 rear? I would plan on using the stock 20x9 et 26 and 20x10 et 19 sport design wheels. Do you think that there is enough room for this setup?

I know that the speedo reading will be off and that the overall circumference will be larger. I just don't like the look of large rims with short sidewalls that make the wheel fender gap look ridiculous. If anything, I want to get back to the way SUV tires used to look with taller sidewalls.
Did you do this, can you post a picture?

· Registered
164 Posts
Curious to see this particular tire setup as well! I don’t see why there would be any issues. Literally 1” taller overal diameter so in actuality is only .5” taller radius. . Plenty of room for this addition in my humble opinion. You might have to run a spacer, maybe. Let me know how it goes.

· Premium Member
2017 C4S, 2022 Macan S
5 Posts
Howdy - Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket copy of these wheels? Wish I had them and the purchasing from Porsche is way too pricey. 21" Exclusive Design Sport Wheels in Jet Black Metallic

Or, if you know anyone who wants to trade for my new 20” Macan S wheels - lemme know plz :)

Thanks - M

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

721 - 740 of 740 Posts