2015 Macan Turbo - Sapphire Blue
229 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Yes that essentially is the same as
18x9et12
18x10et12
Plenty of room

many folks in here run stock 20s and 21s with the infamous flat6 spacer setup of 10/12 all day long without any clearance issues.
For reference:
20x9et16 (effective offset after 10mm spacer)
20x10et7 (effective offset after 12mm spacer)
And these are with 265/295 tire setups

much wider than what you are planning on running

· Registered
4,096 Posts
Any issues possible if the wider tires are outside the recommended width of the wheel? I believe they call for a 10.5” wheel. Stock wheels are 10”…

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I need your help on this

I am getting a 2021 Macan with a Topcar wide body kit

I have some custom forged 22-inch wheels in mind

What would be the best width and ET specs for the best fitment without spacers?

Appreciate your help

· Registered
604 Posts
Hi guys, I need your help on this

I am getting a 2021 Macan with a Topcar wide body kit

I have some custom forged 22-inch wheels in mind

What would be the best width and ET specs for the best fitment without spacers?

Appreciate your help
Just use this offset calculator. Plug in the stock specs and then alter the new specs until you get the right amount of "poke" you want. i.e., if you like the look of a 12mm spacer in rear, plug in the new size and adjust the offset until it says "Outer Position" 12mm Less.

Mr. Wolfe

· Registered
3 Posts
Just use this offset calculator. Plug in the stock specs and then alter the new specs until you get the right amount of "poke" you want. i.e., if you like the look of a 12mm spacer in rear, plug in the new size and adjust the offset until it says "Outer Position" 12mm Less.

Mr. Wolfe
Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately, I am too scared to do this on my own

Is there any idea for the best 22 inch wheels specs with Topcar body kit?

Sorry to bother

· Registered
604 Posts
Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately, I am too scared to do this on my own

Is there any idea for the best 22 inch wheels specs with Topcar body kit?

Sorry to bother
Well, I'm assuming that kit is an over-fender and you are not cutting your original fenders? Therefore, you still have to abide by the offset restrictions of the stock car. With that being said, I would want to be on the aggressive side of the offset. Below is a link to 17.5mm spacers. I think it looks good, but I wouldn't go further than that. I think 15mm rear poke and 12-14mm front poke would be ideal with that kit. If you want to give me your stock spec wheels, I could help with offset.

Mr. Wolfe

· Registered
3 Posts
Well, I'm assuming that kit is an over-fender and you are not cutting your original fenders? Therefore, you still have to abide by the offset restrictions of the stock car. With that being said, I would want to be on the aggressive side of the offset. Below is a link to 17.5mm spacers. I think it looks good, but I wouldn't go further than that. I think 15mm rear poke and 12-14mm front poke would be ideal with that kit. If you want to give me your stock spec wheels, I could help with offset.

Mr. Wolfe
Stock wheels are

Front 9Jx21 5/112 ET26
Rear 10Jx21 5/112 ET19

but I want to order 22-inch custom forged wheels, so I'm not sure if this helps...

My idea is to get wider wheels so I don't have to use spacers

So the main struggle now is to know what that Width and ET should be

And will I also need longer lug nuts, correct?

· Registered
604 Posts
Stock wheels are

Front 9Jx21 5/112 ET26
Rear 10Jx21 5/112 ET19

but I want to order 22-inch custom forged wheels, so I'm not sure if this helps...

My idea is to get wider wheels so I don't have to use spacers

So the main struggle now is to know what that Width and ET should be

And will I also need longer lug nuts, correct?
A very popular size for 22" wheels on Macans are 10.5" all around.

For the fronts, you could buy a 10.5 et30 which would you give you 15mm of less out clearance. Essentially would be the same as a stock wheel using a 15mm spacer.
Rears could be 10.5 et15 which would also give you 15mm of poke.

You could also go with a 9.5 or 10" front wheel. My recommendation would be to take the time to go through the above "Aftermarket Wheel" thread as there are many members using 22" wheels. Many of them post pictures and their offsets. You could find a look you like and steal it.

21" vs. 22" does not matter as the rolling diameter of the tire will be the same or close. You will not need longer studs if you are not using spacers.

I am going uber-aggressive with my setup. You can look at the last post in my build journal if you want to see what I am doing.

Mr. Wolfe

· Registered
21 Posts
I know that there was a question posted about 5 years ago and there was no movement on it, but I bit the bullet and did the special order and wait game. Wheels are lightweight like WHOA and I definitely noticed a difference in braking and handling. Sorry the car is filthy in the picture, but I'm definitely not mad at how these turned out.

Now, who wants to buy a CLEAN set of 21" Sport Classic in gloss black? lol

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

701 - 720 of 740 Posts